PROLOGUE

Hiiiii guys, this is my first Wattpad story, so I hope you guys like it! 

It's hard to be forgotten. To have everyone's minds both you out of existence. Even your own daughter. The daughter that you had raised with so much love and care. The daughter that you watched grow and helped as much as you could. The daughter that meant everything to you.

It was hard not to blame yourself, and she did; but that feeling was swallowed by the feeling of hate and betrayal that bubbled inside her just below the surface. It was hard to not give into the echoes reverberated around her mind, the echoes that said: it was not her fault, it was not her fault, but that voice was silence by the screams for revenge. Those screams drowned out the pleads for reason, replaced by voices that gave no mercy, that gave in to nothing, let nothing stop her. 

She had been ruined ten years ago. Completely destroyed when it happened. She was so young. Only fifteen. As they say curiosity killed the cat, but it also killed the love for a mother's child. She could almost see her smile and hear her laugh as the wind whipped about her, trying to make her turn away from her target. The palace. The palace that sat high above its village. The castle which held the new born Princess......