bawara Ishq......(I)

Helloo...dear readers.
I am back with a new recreation....
Episode 169, where haseena got to know about mission jeet, where she broke, where she discovered her new side, where she agreed to betray her chachaji, where she lost her love...

Just tried to write this part from haseena's perspective...

The part might be emotional.
____________________________________________________________

Shaadi, pyaar, izhaar, yeh sab natak tha bas iss mission ke liye......."haseena asked to her senior who was sitting on the light detector chair"

Haaa........"he replied and haseena looked at the machine to find it giving green signal"

She took a deep breath and asked her last question......."kya aapne kabhi humse pyaar kiya"

Shayad....."her senior replied"
She looked at the machine and it did not give any signal....."shayad nahi anubhav sir haa ya naa"

Nahii......"Anubhav replied blankly and haseena looked at the machine with the hope that it will not show green but her hope died when it indicated green signal"

She could hear the breaking sound of her heart, a lone escaped from her eyes and without any other question she started to leave when anubhav hurriedly detached himself from the machine and stopped haseena.

Haseena jii, humari baat suniyee please hum yeh sab nahi karna chahte par hum majboor the aapke chachaji ke ghar mai jaane ke yehi ek rasta tha haseena jii......."he tried to explain his point when haseena said".....aapko yeh sab karne ki zarurat hi nahi padti anubhav sir agar aap humpe thoda sa Bharosa karke hume sab sach bata dete, lekin nahi aapko toh humare dil, humare jazbaato ke saath khelna tha.

Haseena jii, kuch security reasons ke wajah se hum aapko iss sab ke baare mai nahi bata sakte the aur agar hum apko yeh sab pehele bata dete toh kya aap humari baat manti......"he asked"

Kya hum abb aapki baat maan rahe hai....."she replied"

Nahi....par haseena jii samajhiye baat ko apke chachaji ke upr ilzaam lage hai haa hum mante hai unke khilaaf humare paas koi pukhta saboot nahi hai par datta ke khilaaf hai aur voh apke chachaji ke liye kaam karta hai......."he said and haseena remained silent"

Anubhav took a deeo breath and held her wrist and said......"chaliye humare saath".....he made her sit in the car and drove off to his house where all the doubts of haseena will be cleared.

After they reached his house they went to Anubhav's secret room and anubhav explained each and every points to haseena and she was shocked to see her photo and the map of her chachaji's banglow.
She still did not believe that her chachaji can do this but after listening to anubhav she could not deny the fact that, there is something dangerous that gonna happen.

Matlab aap chahte hai ki jaise apne hume dhokha diya ussi tarah hum bhi apne abbu saman chachaji ko dhokha de....."she asked"

Aapko yeh karna hi hoga haseena jii, kyuki apke bagair hum iss mission ko anjaam nahi de payege......"he said"
Aur baat desh ki hai haseena jii crodo logo ki jaan daw par lagi hai aur jab baat desh ki ho tab hum aapke toh kya apne chachaji ko bhi nahi chodte...."he added"

Haseena closed her eyes and took a deep breath and said...."thik hai hum taiyaar hai, dege hum apka saath, par hum itna daave ke saath kehe sakte hai ki chachaji ne kuch galat nahi kiya hai aur voh innn sab ke piche ho hi sakte"

Anubhav just nodded and haseena immediately leave from there as it was getting hard for her to control herself..

°°°°°°°°°°°°