bawara Ishq (IV)

«Singh's villa»

Hum kehe rahe hai na, Singhania sahab hume voh Zameen kisi bhi haal mai chahiye......"mahipal singh said”

Par singh sahab aap toh itne bade vyapaari hai, uss choti si zameen mai aapko aakhir itni dilchaspi kyu hai......."singhania said"

Bohot zaruri kaam hai joh pura karna hai......."mahipal singh replied"

At the same time in anuseena's room......

Aakhir aisa konsa kaam hai joh iss zameen ke bina pura nahi ho sakte......."Anubhav said"
Chal kya aaraha hai aakhir inke dimag mai......"he added"

Haseena heard him but didn't react she was just praying to god for her chachaji's innocence....

Yah allah, pleasee pleasee voh sach mat hone dena joh Anubhav chachaji ke baare mai soch rahe hai....hum jaante hai humare chachaji kabhi kisi masoom ki jaan nahi lege......"haseena prayed with closed eyes"

Her tension turned into happiness when she heard what  her chachaji is saying ......"hume yeh zameen leke waha gareeb aur besahara bacho ke liye ek school banana chahate hai aur uss school ka naam hum apni bachi haseena ke naam oe rakhege"

Anubhav was shocked, when he heard mahipal Singh and mr.singhania's talk.....

Humne kaha tha na aapse, humare chachaji kabhi koii galat kaam nahi karege....."haseena said"

Anubhav nodded and said....."agar yeh asli mujrim nahi hai toh, kon hai"...

Kon hai yeh toh nahi pata, par itna zarur kehe sakte hai joh bhi hai voh chachaji ke kaam aur unki zindagi ke baare mai bohot kuch janta hai......."haseena said"

Voh toh pata lagana hi hoga....."he said and haseena nodded"

Chaliye niche chalte hai sab intezaar kar rahe hoge...."she said and was about to leave when she felt a tug on her wrist she froze at her place and slowly turned and saw that her bracelet got stuck with Anubhav's watch.....

"she said and was about to leave when she felt a tug on her wrist she froze at her place and slowly turned and saw that her bracelet got stuck with Anubhav's watch

[Isshhhhh.......🌝🙈
Typical romantic stuffs 🌚]

Ahhh.......ek min......."anubhav said and tried to detached their watch/bracelet. In the process he unintentionally pulled haseena towards himself. Haseena's heart was beating rapidly her feelings which was hidden till now after she got to know about mission, is now again coming in her heart..
At that moment she forget about the mission and was only thinking about him. Her eyes filled with tears, but she controlled her emotions when she heard anubhav...