bawara Ishq (III)

Hey... I'm really sorry for the late post...
As I already mentioned in the community that my College has started and from now on I will publish the chapters alternately...
I am a first-year student and i belong to science background and i took addmission in commerce so it's quite difficult for me to adjust and understand the commerce...
Please bear with me..😭🥲

Happy reading.....

____________________________________________________________

MAHILA POLICE THANA....

It was the day, when Anubhav along with mpt leaving for the mission. They were nervous, excited, scared at the end they had all types of emotion in their mind as well as heart.
The only thing which was roaming in their mind was....
"We have to do this at any cost.....we have to save the country by hook or by crook"

Asha karte hai aap sab ne apne aap ko mansik roop se taiyaar kar rakha hai, kyuki iss mission mai bohot khatra hai. Hume kisi bhi prakar iss mission ko anjaam dena hai....."he Said"

AM I CLEAR....."he asked and everyone nodded"

HOW'S THE JOSH....."he asked"

HIGH SIR......"they replied"

And taking the confidence and desire to complete the mission , they all leave for bhuj.....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Note:- here, Mansi is not there as she were in the show. I didn't add her character in it, actually i wanted haseena's brothers at her place so i replaced her character with some fictional characters)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Some additional Character's.....

Viren Singh

..Viren Singh..

Elder son of mahipal singh and the CEO of Singh's group of industries..... Has a very calm aura but when anger cloud him no one can calm him except his sister that is haseena...

Loves her very much and is very protective for her...
Married to jeevika....