Intro 0

VALENTINO

I walked off the stage with sweat dripping from my body and the biggest smile on my face, one more show

I walked off the stage with sweat dripping from my body and the biggest smile on my face, one more show... just one more and I'd be able to go home and relax until my son was born. It was only natural that my final show was at Grambling State because to me that's the place where I officially became a star and it's always going to have a special place in my heart. As I made my way backstage I bumped into a few dudes I knew from the industry and had a short conversation, however, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched which made it really hard to focus. I looked around through the crowds of people moving around and my eyes connected with Qwen and I couldn't help but smile, I swear over the last few months we had gotten CLOSE... Qwen was my peace, my therapist, the person who checked me when I was getting too big-headed... in some ways she was my best friend and I just knew she was going to have something to say once I finished. However, she was going to have to wait just a little bit longer because a man just walked in and I knew he was going to want to speak with me and he wasn't the type of person you kept waiting.

"Great show as always." Toussaint Prater said handing me a towel. "My dad sends his apologies, he wishes he could've been here but he promises that he'll be at the final stop on your tour...." Saint said and I nodded.

"It's coo, I know he's a very busy man. So what brings you to New Orleans?" I asked trying not to stare at the sundress sisters who were gawking at me... I was learning to control my dick and the last thing I needed was another slip-up.

"Mario wants to finish this food tour and New Orleans is one of the last stops on our journey... plus I needed to talk to you about another tour." Saint said and I wasn't even finish with this one and he was already thinking about the next. "Hear me out before you decline... you won't be headlining and for your part it'll only be ten cities... However, it's going to be much bigger, King Quille specifically asked for you and the tour isn't until early next year... so just give it some thought, it'll be great promotion for your album."

"Speaking of my album..." Before I could finish Qwell tackle-hugged me before smacking me on the back of the head playfully, while Javi and Amaury started talking to the women in the sundresses.

"Talk to Amaury about that.... but my dad did want me to give you another message, 'take some time off, enjoy the moment, and don't get caught up in the work'. Personally, I think he needs to take his own advice but what do I know... Look I gotta go handle some business, I'll be in town for a few more days so we can talk more later...." Saint said dappin me up before walking off.

"You got something stuck to your...." Qwell said pointing down to my foot and I realized it was a thong that had gotten stuck to the velcro of my shoe. "I'm not touching that... anyways, I was thinking we should go out tonight... celebrate before making the drive to Grambling." Qwell said and his ass was always trying to party.

"I can't tonight, I gotta call Vince and Victoria.... plus I'm still fucked up from last night. Y'all go out, have fun, and try not to get into trouble." I said and I could see Qwell was disappointed, but he could see my mind was already made up.