Adrian 3

After sleeping on it, beating Dro's ass did nothing for me... I mean, I could but what's the point? The emotional pain was much more effective and if I knew one thing about my brother, not being able to see Julio was slowly killing him. Instead, I decided to go to brunch with my boys; Diomoni, Amor, Benzo, and Markis.... Markis, I wasn't sure how I felt about him being here. Don't get me wrong, he was coo as fuck, funny, and smart... I just found it a little awkward being around knowing that his older cousin's dick was touching my kidneys and Markis had no idea. I'll introduce y'all to his cousin a little later.... he's definitely a character, anyways back to brunch. Basically OUR version of brunch consisted of us smoking an unhealthy amount of weed and then eating an unhealthy amount of food and drinking whatever Diomoni could get from his brothers. Honestly, everything was going well we were chillin, Markis was making jokes about the obvious sexual tension between Diomoni and Amor, though Diomoni had his own drama that I wasn't about to get into. As we were sitting there, all of a sudden everyone wanted to start texting me; Stefano, Bandit, an unknown number (probably Shymere), my mom, Cardo, Rico, and Ice (Markis' cousin).

Mom❤️: Adrian... I know you're angry with your father but he really wants to speak to you and I think you should talk to him. We'll be in New York in a few days, please for me try to make some time for him.

Cardo: I'm slightly hungover so I need you to pick Julio up from daycare.

Bandit: I'll B N UR city N a couple wks, I'm trying 2 C and taste U

Unknown: Tell your punk ass lil boyfriend its up when I see him

Rico: Cardo told me, that he let you know about my visitor lmk if you want me to clear out so y'all can talk in private.

Stefano: Quick question, is your bags pack? I won't be back for another week or so but I was thinking instead of spending time there we can take a lil trip... lmk.

Ice: Link?

"Are y'all coming to Ice's show?" Markis asked and I noticed Diomoni glancing in my direction. Ice was a rapper, but he wasn't really mainstream, he was more local and had a little buzz around him but he was an independent artist.

"I'm not sure... it all depends on when it is because Stefano is talking about taking a trip and I really want to get away from y'all ugly asses." I said smirking. I sat there as they switched the subject to football and decided which text I should respond to, I elected to ignore my mom's and the unknown number's text and quickly responded to Cardo letting him know I was in no condition to pick Julio up, then I texted Rico to let him know I was coo... I had no desire to see Dro at the moment.

"Nigga if you're going to be texting, the least you can do is pass the blunt." Markis said, I was trying to decide between responding to either Bandit or Ice... I had made up my mind that I was going to leave Stefano on read, I wanted to hear his voice and I knew if I didn't respond he'd eventually call.

"I'll get back to you on if I'm going to the show, but I gotta go... I'll hit y'all up later." I said getting up and looking at Amor, who got up as well, I waited as he whispered something to Diomoni as we walked out to wait for our ride. "Did you know Dro was back?" I asked.

"Yeah, Tristan let me know about two weeks ago that Dro was coming back." Amor said and I wanted to be pissed but Amor was the type of person who refused to tell other people's business. "I might be going back with him but I'm not entirely sure, I'll have to talk to him and see what the move is." Amor said.

"Adrian?" A voice said and I turned to see Giles walking towards me, despite the fact that my heart was pounding in my chest, my face remained neutral. "Wassup?" He said giving me a friendly smile, I dapped him up and gave Amor a look to stand down because he was always on go.