1

2007
This is that year when yn went to hybe after she saw poster for audition. She knew how to play guitar so she went with guitar. When she went there she was told that they are looking for boy trainee not girl. But yn requested them so they told her to sing.
She sang but they rejected her. But she didn't gave up. She was rejected by many companies but at last she was selected by yg. She went to live in yg dorm.
2009
She debuted in a group named xoxo girls at the age of 9 as lead vocalist.

Their debut

But unfortunately their group was disbanded after 1 year of debut because people said they were very young. They all were kicked out of yg including yn.
After that yn didn't know where to go she was sitting in park with her bags. She was singing.
But a man come .
???: would you like to audition our entertainment.  It's name is dream entertainment.  I asked because you sing well.
Yn:  i can but what if i was rejected.
???: you wouldn't.  You have a nice voice . We'll give you a dorm to live.
Yn: ok
After they went to dream entertainment.  It was small company.
Yn went inside and started singing with her guitar.

They were impressed by my singing.
???:you have a big potential.  We are selecting you. You can move in dorm from today.
Yn: thanks so much sir.
???: you can call me uncle choi. You are like my daughter.
Yn: thanks uncle choi. I will give my best .
After that yn signed her contract.  There were not any trainee because yn was first one. So she had no one this time. But she was friendly with staffs. They all also liked her.
Yn trained she worked harder and harder. Hyun-si-wok was confirmed that yn will be future of kpop.
Yn was also trained for rap,dance and vocals.
Yn's first evolution

Everyone was impressed at her first evolution. 
And after that they continued training her. She didn't had time to meet her mother and brother but she called them once in a week.
Yn was so busy in training that she didn't realised how fast time went.

Next chapter will be yn's debut. So get ready for it. Also I'll tell where are bts and blackpink now.