2

2015
March
So now is 14. She is going to turn 15 on 8 December.  yn was told that she is going to debut. She is working on her debut song. She has wrote a song.
It's everything is completed. Now she is waiting for her debut.
7 march
Today yn's debut mv is coming . She is very excited.  Staff are also with her waiting for her debut mv to come and then her debut mv came.

Yn's reaction

After 1 day of debut yn was invited to perform. 
At music bank.
Yn was getting ready. Yn was now talking with staff.
Yn: unnie i am very nervous.
Staff girl: ynnie don't be nervous.  Ik you will give your best. Best of luck.
Yn: thanks unnie.
After that yn went to perform

AAfter performance .

Yn was very happy.
Also yn has set record of fastest kpol artist to get their first win. She was happy.

After some days
It's been 10 days and till now yn ghad got 50 awards stting a new record. That's why they were holding a party with staff and ceo hyung-si-wok.
All of them celebrated it.
Hyung-si-wok: yn ik you have set record on your debut. But don't forget that from where you come. I hope you'll never forget it.
Yn: yes uncle choi I'll always remember it. And also make you more proud and work harder.
After celebrating they started getting ready for next comback.
April 10
My comeback mv was out. But it didn't get that much views like my debut mv.i didn't get invited in any ingikayo or music bank. But staff said that i am going to perform it live on 15 april.

April 15
I was getting ready for performance. And after sometime staff said that it's time.
So i went.

After that i had worked on more songs . I released two mpre songs. Twenty three and barbie girl and enchanted . Barbie girl and enchanted was hated because it was full english song. Twenty three and hold my hand didn't had any wins.

December
It's December. I am now at award show place doing rehersal. Bts are also coming here. I am big fan of them.

I found bts looking at me.
Bts pov
We become kpop idol. We audtioned at big hit and got selected. Now we are becoming popular.we had two new members. Jung hoseok or jhope and jungkook.  They both are trustworthy.  Yoongi had changed his surname to min and jimin to park. So fans won't doubt us. Blackpink also have new member lisa. Rose changed her name to park. Because said it sounded good. They are trainee at yg.
Our new members are also helping us with mafia work.
We came to award show place for practice.  But then we saw a girl practicing .she seemed familiar but we don't remember. She is cute.she got caty eyes and chubby cheeks like jennie. She is very pretty. We shrugged it and after her practice we went to practice.