first friend ᰔ

𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 , 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴. you thought trying to encourage yourself.

as the elevator door opened you were met with a bunch of dorms. you sighed as walking out of the elevator. o𝘬𝘢𝘺 , 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 12.

you started to walk past the dorms until you reached unit 2 , room 12. you let out the breath you didnt know you were holding , and 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥.

almost immediately the door was wide open. "omgomg! your my new roomie !! " the very excited girl shrieked. " oh sorry let me properly introduce my self. " she said before holding her hand out. " im lia !! me and members still dont have a dorm yet , so im gonna share with you ! " she said while shaking your hand excited.

lia :

" oh ! im yu ji-min , but please call me 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢

" oh ! im yu ji-min , but please call me 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢. " you said while sharing a sincere smile with your a new roomate.

" hmm.." lia said while thinking , " ill just call you, yuyu ! " lia said while grabbing your luggage and leading you inside.

the dorm was not that small , but not that big. it consisted with 2 rooms , one bathroom , a mini kitchen , and a desk area.

one thing for sure , it was spotless. not even a single piece of dirt.

" okay.. then ill call you lili " you said while giggling. apart from your anxiety , you felt.. at ease with her.

" alright then ! " lia said while giggling with you.

you were more then happy with the roomate you got. you also just made your first 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.