Part 24

Aarohi interrupted said Gawd Akshu. Get hold of yourself,You had a complicated pregnancy,Its a Miracle you n Abhir are hale n healthy after all the complications and Accident.Dont plan for Baby n all,this time you wont be that lucky..you see,she said with a straight face..

Aaarohiii came Loud screams..
Stop it Aarohi..MJ with so much anger held Aarohis Elbow n turned her towards her..how could you utter such words..How Dare you wish bad for My Akshu..Aarohi was stunned n tried to interrupt saying Maa,you misunderstood me,No Aarohi I clearly heard what you said,You wont be lucky this time..Like Really..You  think bcoz of Luck Akshu n Abhir are Here..No its bcoz of Akshus Goodness,her courage,her strength,prayers of her Loved ones She survived every Storm.....It was a light hearted moment,you have no buisness to open your mouth n when you did look at you filthy thoughts..Maa I jus....

    Abhi is so angry,he was holding  sleeping Abhir on his shoulders n curled his fist in anger..he wanted to Yell at Aarohi but Abhir was sleeping..he couldnt raise his voice he went close to Aarohi and said how many times I told you to stay away from my family..From The day Akshu comeback am noticing you..he gritted his teeth..Akshu came n stood infront of Abhi,standing btw Aarohi n him..She patted on Abhirs Back..with her eyes she signalled Abhi to calm down n back off..

  Aarohi started ,Akshu see how Maa n Abhi are misinterpreting my words..you know me na,believe me I nvr wish any bad for you or Abhir..Shh Aarohi I know you better than anyone in this world..I exactly know what you thought n what you meant.You meant every single word you uttered n conveyed your displeasure that i delivered a Baby after all thise complications n survived..if I get pregnant again I wont make it this time right..Yes,its a fact Akshu..am a Dr ,I dont ve to sugar coat ..I said what I said..Kind advice Aarohi,pls stay away from my matters..I ve made it very clear right..Told you to stay in your limits..am not that old  Akshu who gets affected by a single frown in your forhead.easily gets manipulated by you,sacrificing my happiness for you..she is long gone..Now I know my priorities, my worth.i dont need any negativity around my family..you keep your concerns n wisdom to yourself,I ve my family,My husband.Saying she moved away n took Abhir from Abhi..

  Shifali said,Thanks Aarohi for spoiling a funny lighter moment in to a argument..Think before you speak..but in a way it's good.. Somethings nvr change n you proved it Today..

   Aarohi felt embarrassed irritated n outraged ,she barged into her Room..shut the doors.For the past 1 year,in the absence of Akshu I thought I ve made a place in this house and in Manjari Maa heart..no am wrong when Akshu is here no one gonna look beyond her..now that She gave them the Birla Heir..I hold no value,respect in this Family.Jus then there was a knock in the door Aarohi,open the door..its niel..she opened the locks not the door,went n sat on the Bed..

  Niel opened the door n asked how was your day,When did you come back from Camp..Niel stop it..I want to say something.you know what happened,how Everyone ganged up on me..Niel in calm tone said..yes Aarohi..I met Maa in the portico.. She looked upset n I asked what is it,n she told me everything..you shd ve been more carefull with your words,You saw how the family suffered for the past year in the absence of Bhabi..You shd be more carefull while talking abt such sensitive matters..Maa told you how you said it with a smirk n the tone with which you said bhabi wont make it this time if she gets pregnant..Remember how you behaved with Bhabhi when she met me n how you blamed her for my accident..you repeated the same..Aarohi felt its waste of time to even defend herself..She said Thankyou for your kind words Niel,Goodnight n went under the duvet,Aarohi said I ve to leave Early morning to the camp..pls inform the Driver to be ready by 6am to pick me up..

   Next Day morning Abhir n Shivu playfulness n naughtiness made them forget lastnight happenings,Birlas were gathered in the lawn for morning Breakfast..Akshu suggested to ve BF in lawn since the weather is breezy..MJ was holding Abhir n Mahima was holding shivu..while the BF was served..shifali asked Akshu did u guys started packing,decided outfits what r u guys gonna wear for the Awards n the evening party.Akshu said yes Bhabhi I chose few outfits..from my friends Boutique,I customised Abhi n Abhirs costumes too..Evening it ll be ready..We will go n collect..what abt you bhabhi..All ready Akshu.i need to buy an evening gown..Then come with me bhabi..my friend has good collections..Ok then you guys be ready by 6 I ll come and take you said Abhi..He gave a bite of the toast which he was eating  to Akshu n he she happily took it..Shifali cleared her throat..
Lage Raho guys..we are not watching..n winked at Akshu..Uffo Parth Bhai ..Feed Bhabhi n keep her engaged..said Abhi n everyone break into laughing..

     Swarna Called Aarohi ,How Are you?..Hiw is work? Did you finish packing..The accessories you asked,I gave it to kairav..he ll give it to you..Do u need anything else..Aaru what happened,you are answering in hmmmm haan..kuch Hua kya..As if she was waiting for this moment  Aarohi poured out everything happened at birlas..With crocodile tears she said How her own Sister went against her,instead of supporting her she ganged up with Maa n Abhi ..She said Akshu has completely changed,She treats me as her co sister not as her own sister..she nvr thought Akshu ll change this much..What all she accused her of,Swarna said Aaru beta,pls dont cry,Galti se tune woh sab baatein boldi..You dint say it intentionally..I ll speak to Akshu..Dont worry..Day after Tomorow you guys are leaving na..njoy the trip..I ll speak to Akshu..she hung up..Aarohi ..let me see how Maa n Akshu handle Badi Maa..she is gonna defend me..gave a wicked smile n rolled her eyes..

   Swarna shared her conversation with Aarohi to Goenkas . Said she ll sort out the Misunderstanding..Akshu shd ve supported Aaru..Mimi said you are not going to say anything to anyone.Aaru is wrong..Hearing this now my heart is heavy..I can clearly understand how Manjari n Abbi might ve felt..Manish said am glad Akshu is taking a stand n speaking for herself..not blindly trusting Aarohi..its Birlas personal matter,we be no buisness in it..But Manish ji. Not ifs n buts..you are not gonna ask or say anything to Akshu.

   There was a Bus  accident in the Highway n some patience  were taken to Birla Hospital..There was a teenage boy who was injured in the accident A iron rod  pierced his chest n it was stuck close to the heart muscles.Abhi with his team of Doctors were performing the Surgery..since there was lot of blood loss n little carelessness will be fatal n the Rusty rod will damage the arteries.. After 6 hr long surgery he managed to take the Rod wo any damage to the arteries.He has done back to back 2 surgeries and 1 Angioplasty.He reached home next day 4am..He completely forget abt the Trip n his program of taking Akshu n shifali fir shopping..He slowly  entered the room to find Akshu and Abhir lying on bed facing Each other..Akshu Humming a lullaby ..running her hand over Abhirs Head.He got disturbed in sleep n she is putting him back to sleep..The sight of his Babe n Baby bought a smile to his face,All his tiredness is long gone n he so wanted to wrap them both in his Embrace n he jus did exactly the same n kissed her Forhead..Abhir gone back to sleep..Akshu am hungry said Abhi..She touched his cheeks n got up ..wait I ll bring you milk n sandwich to eat..Toast will do..said Abhi..

   Akshu went down n Made Hot Badam Milk n Toast..Abhi said I want coffee..no Abhi have this n sleep well..if u drink coffee u wont able to sleep..He pulled her n made her sit on his lap..she gave him a forhead kiss n ran her fingers on his hair and asked All is well na Abhi..I mean your patience..Papa told abt the accident n you are doing surgery after surgery ..Abhi said Yes,Akshu by Gods Grace.All are out of Danger..I made sure if that n came home..his eye fell on the the luggages,only then it hit him they ve a flight to catch that night.and he couldnt help Akshu..Sorry Akshu I completely forget.she kept his finger on his lips n sssh  him..you dont ve to be Sorry..Instead I shd say Thankyou n feeling proud of you  being such a great Doctor and saving so many lives n hugged him..Go to sleep Abhi..Tomorow I ll go to hospital for an hr.chk on the patience n come back..Then Am all yours..He kissed her lips n both went to bed..

Aarohi woke up early..Tomorow is very important day..Abhi ll get the Award but I ll use this oppurtunity ,somehow I ve to take part in the conference and make my presence felt by all.Am gonna get all their Attention n I ll make Abhimanyu say How Good ism in my proffession and how Bitka hospital is lucky to have me..And Akshara I ll remind you of old Aarohi..wait n watch..