part 28

Part 28

     Akshu n Swarna Reached AbhiRa Room in the pretence of putting Abhir to sleep..Swarna started Akshu we are so proud and Happy for Abhimanyu n Birla Hospitals.Am so happy Finally kanhaji blessings showered on your Inlaws.

   Akshu Gave a Smile n Said what is it Badi Maa..what do you wanna talk abt..You can share anything with me..Swarna put Abhir down on the bed n Akshu gave his toys to play n Sat on the Bed.Swarna kept her hands on Akshu n started saying am so happy for you Skshu after lot of Struggles finally Happiness Entered your Life ,you are happy ,safe,secure with a lovely family.But am worried Abt Aarohi.

  Akshu face frowned, Aarohi,what happened to her..Nothing goodcis Happening with her Akshu,that's the problem.you sisters stay in the same home,but you are unaware of her miseries.
BM can you pls come straight to the point.
Akshu You n Aarohi are Sisters n DIL of Bitla household.But you seemed to forget that you are her sister.She dont get the same love n respect from Birlas.She maybe a bad sister but she is Good DIL n a very Good Doctor at Birla hospital.

    Aaru told me abt Abhi relieving her from his team n She is now working under Mahima.I know Aaru wrongly influenced Manjari against you n she manipulated her..You know how Aaru is,Bcoz of jealousy she does things..innit blows out of proportion.All she needed was Attention,love Respect.

You seem to forget she is your Responsibility.After you gone missing,Aaru took care of this family,balanced home n Hospital.She was taking care of Niel too..Eventhough she was sad for Nirl she passed that hard time bcoz of the love n strength she got from this family but after your return things started changing n Aaru couldnt handle it..

Now is the time you shd stand with your sister..one last time forgive her n forget the differences.Get her job back in Birla hospital in Abhimanyu Team.She should also start her family with Niel Na..

BM whatvis that has to do with her Starting a family with Niel..i think As usual Aarohi has filled your ears with lies.swarna said Dont get me wrong akshu but Staying with Abhimanyu you tend to behave like him ,the way he treats Aarohi.you are also doing the same now.Be considerate towards your Sister..That's it Akshu couldnt take it Anymore..BM it's time for Abhirs Nap..I be to feed  n put him to sleep.Can u pls Excuse me..

Swarna dint expect this from Akshu..Akshu I think u got me wrong..I dint mean to...Akshu cut off her n said You are My BM and I love you n respect you..That's the only reason am silent..if anyone else said the same thing abt my Abhi I would ve reacted differently..Hope this will be the 1st n last time..

    Regarding Aarohi am done with her..Dont expect anything from me..Abhir started crying..Akshu took him in her lap n said  now pls excuse me,pls close the door while leaving.swarna was taken aback..he ran her finger over Abhirs head..n left the place..

  Akshu was feeling Angry n sad,tears welling up her eyes,she started feeding Abhir..She nvr thought she ll speak to her BM in this tone but she was left with no choice....When Akshu Came down Goenkas had already left..Manjari said MG  got a call,Since you were busy with Abhi they dont wanted to disturb you Akshu ,That's why they left n asked me to tell their goodbyes to you...

  Aarohi was Standing with her Arms crossed n was giving a Sly Smile To Akshu..Now you ve to talk for me Akshu,I know BM would ve convinced you n I know you cant refuse her for anything..Without knowing what happened ,Aarohi was happy in her bubble..

   Abhi had a very long day n difficult Surgery to perform..He reached home by 1am..Akshu was awake when he entered the Room..She just went n hugged Abhi..Swarnas words abt Her Abhi still ringing in her ears..She so wanted to pour her heart out but looking him tierd she doesnt wanna burden him.Kya Hua Akshu,you look dull n tierd..nothing Abhi I missed you..He gave a kiss on her forhead n sadu I missed you more..I missed our playtime with Abhir..I thought I ll come early n take you out for icecream..its ok Abhi we go someother time..She hugged him tight n kissed his chin.