part 30

Part 30

    Abhir wake up n started making cute  Noises..He is a v happy baby..Unlike other babies who starts crying the moment they wake up from sleep..Abhir scanned the bed to see his pappa  facing his back to him..he coudnt see his mummy who is snuggling into his Pappa broad chest..

       He sat down n crawling reached Abhi..He grabbed his hair in his fist n tried to stand up..Abhi wo opening his eyes held his naughty Jr soft hands.Slowly grabbed his hands,n made him sit on his Abdomen..kissing his Tiny hands n toes..Abhir started making cute cute sounds,,he then fell on His pappa chest as if he is giving a hug..All this while Akshu was in deep sleep..

   After few mins Abhi changed Abhir Diapers,cleaned him up..changed his clothes n took him Downstairs to fix his bottle..it was 6.30 am..when abhi ascended the steps,he saw MJ n Harsh coming  from their morning walk, MJ saw Abhi n asked  when did u come Abhi,why dint u wake me up..

    Maa it was already v late I dont want to disturb you,Abhir jumped to his Grandma's hands..started to play with her chain..Abhi gave a look to Harsh,understanding his qn..Since Anandh n u were out of town,niel was in hospital..i decided to stay back..parth is home..but,Abhi cut him n said Its ok sir..I understand..

   Abhi u look tierd,you go n sleep,I will feed Abhir,saying she took the bottle from his hands,Abhi kissed his Jr n went back to his room n slept holding Akshu closer to him..

   Its 8 am..Akshu slowly stirred from her Sleep..hands searching for her baby..slowly opened her eyes..not finding Abhir next to her,fear gripped her n Jumped of from the bed..Abhirrr..Her cry startled Abhirrr ,Abhi wake up with a start  n calmed her down.Akshu he is with  Maa..he woke up early ,u were fast asleep n I cleaned him up ..come sleep now..she saw the clock n its 8am..she hit her head....why dint u wake me ..how can I sleep like that..she chided her self..

  Abhi pulled her to him n said bcoz I troubled u alot lastnight n u were so tierd n slept like a baby..Last night moments jus flashed in Akshus mind,she closed her eyes tightly n cheeks turned bright..If your definition of trouble is that,Then am all game for it Baba...Oh my my look at my Baby going bold in the morning..we had an All nighter,let's have an all day-er saying he rolled her over him n started kissing her....chii Abhi stop..Leave me n you skipped your Gym today..Why? That's bcoz I burned more calories lastnight ,which takes 1 week to burn in Gym..

  Hmm then u shd consider closing your Gym Membership,waste of money..when u can burn calories with pleasure why go through the pain. Abhi ..oh gawd my baby is in diff mood today..looks like time n again I shd go out of town for a day or 2..she hit his chest n said shut up Abhi..dont u dare think of leaving me Again...Saying She hugged him,When she remembered Kheras presence in Birla house n she has to say this to Abhi..

   Abhi chodo,let me go n meet Abhir,He must be searching for me,poor baby must be missing his Mumma.. Abhi stopped her n said You go n freshen up..I ll go down and bring him Here..After Lunch only I will go to Hospital..so I ve time..She kissed his cheeks n went to take a Bath..Abhi went down n saw Abhir Shivu playing .Harsh watching over them..Parth and Shifali came from Gym..Abhi when did u come..Parth asked..2am Parth bhai..you dint sleep lastnight? You look so tierd Abhi..Said Shifali..no bhabi i had good sleep.. ALL NIGHT.. Niel Also joined them,All 3 Brothers had some conversation among themselves..

     Abhi Where is Akshu ,Asked MJ..Maa she is taking bath..am taking Abhir to our room,send Breakfast to our room.saying He took Abhir n made him sit on his shoulders n climbed the Stairs...jus then Akshu came out from the Bathroom wearing blouse n inskirts.Hair wrapped in a Towel..Abhir jumped in happiness n let out a loud sriek looking at his mumma..kneeling on the bed n holding out his hands for his mumma to take him in her arms..n Akshu did exactly the same..My baby,my Betu..mumma missed you..saying she kissed all over his face..Abhir too licked her cheeks n nose..that's his way of kissing his Mom.

  Abhi Looking at his Akshu n jr didThu Thu Thu..content in his heart..He hugged them from back n kissed Akshu's Head..Akshu was lost in thoughts,before abhi comes to know abt khera visit from anyone else she wanted to tell it herself.She knew he is going to be angry n ragged,She dont wanna ruin the happy moments n spoil his mood

     Akshu asked Abhi to go n taje bath..she ll go n chk the Breakfast Preps n bring it to our Room.Ok give Abhir to me..I ll give him a bath..u come quickly..Then I ll go for my bath..Haye My Abhi is the best..saying she gave a smooch on his lips..And started Drapping her saree..

    AbhiRa had finished their Breakfast n Abhi was on a call..Akshu was contemplating how to open the khera topic to Abhi,Abhi notices Akshu in serious thoughts,he hang up the call..n asked her what is it Akshu,you want to say something to me.am noticing u from the morning,ur mood swings..what is it Akshu..tell me..

    Abhi I want you to listen calmly and I dont want you tobe upset or get angry..since we handled the issue well..what..dont beat around the Bush.. spit it out..Abhi last night That Kunal khera came to our home..Whaaat Abhi stood from the couch ..Akshu held his hand to her chest n said ..listen naa..Happy tried to stop him but he entered our home..I was with Abhir..Aaru was there..1st I got panicked,then I calmed myself..
He said Maya was dead n he wants to fulfill her last wish,that she wanted to apologise to me n only then her soul will Rest in peace.

    Jus then papa ji came n took things under control..he told me abt Delhi Incident n how u warned Khera..Abhi checked his mobile fir CCTV footage..khera was there for hardly 3 mins..

   Abhi calmed hims ed of down he dint want Akshu tobe worried,he ll speak to Harsh sir n tighten the security more.Abhi Hugged Akshu n told her not to worry,she handled the situation well..

  Abhi finished his rounds and came to his cabin..Rohan was explaining him about his upcoming Surgery schedules.Next 3 days gonna be hectic sir..They heard the knock on the door,its MG n Kairav..Rohan took a leave n Abhi welcomed the both..with concern he asked MG,Bade pappa is everything fine,u ve any discomfort..saying he started checking his pulse..No Abhi am perfectly fine..

   I wanted to meet you the day you came to our home..but Only later we findout you r out of town.Jus now Kairav told me you are home..since I wanted to meet u alone ,we came here.i sincierly Apologise for Swarnas behaviour with Akshu.I already warned her not to interfere in Birlas household when Aarohi came to us when u changed her team..

  That time itself i warned her but Swarna being in The mother position ,influenced by Aarohis tears,she spoke to Akshu Sorry Beta.i ll apologise to Akshu too..BP no pls,Stop this..As I told I had to do that..bcoz of Aarohi's nature n jealousy towards Akshu, The price we paid was very big...hope you understand..Pls Tell BadiMaa he scolded her as The Rightfull Son in law no Son of the house,like how I reprimand My Mom..

  MG said Beta day after Tomorow Its Naira Barsi,I want You to bring Akshu n Abhir to home.Am going to Birlas now I ll inform Akshu too..Akshu also told me abt this BP..we l come..kairav said we ve to invite Aarohi n Niel too.hope u dont ve any problem with it..No not atall kairav..said Abhi..They both took a leave n Abhi was like how am I gonna tell you abt what Aarohi did to Akshu wo proof..how?

   Next day morning at Dining Table Anadh told that Harsh,MJ,Mahima n him are going to Tirupati.Harsh continued that Manjari has prayer to offer in Tirupati Balaji Temple..when Akshu was missing she prayed to Balaji that she ll visit Tirupati by foot..2 days back only I got Bookings confirmed..VIP Darshan..Anandh bhai also wanted to come,so we for are going..After Abhirs 1st Birthday we all will go to Tirupati..We will leave day after Tomorow n come back in 2 days..

   Abhi thought to himself,Why dint Maa dint tell me anything about this..if she told me I would ve arranged everything,even I would ve accompanied her..Lately she isnt asking me Anything..She goes shopping with Sir,Morning walks,even she sends lunch to Sir..Abhi dint know what he was feeling ..is it possessivness  or Angry .. or he is upset with the growing closeness of his Maa n Sir..