Chapter 3

To those who have read this story waaay back in 2013, from here onwards is where you might notice the story change quite a bit. I feel like the old me rushed Adrian (or as you knew him, Luca) and Tyler to get together and didn't really have a build up to them. So yeah 😁. & To those who are reading this for the first time, I hope you enjoy this chapter and please vote and leave a comment 😘.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I believe I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, my name is Carmen" Carmen smiled and held out her hand to Tyler. He returned her smile with his and shook her hand. "My name is Tyler, it's nice to meet you Carmen." She turned to Adrian and jerked her head to Tyler with a look of say hi or something!

"Afternoon Tyler" Adrian greeted. Afternoon? THAT's how you choose to greet him? Adrian mentally scolded himself for sounding so formal. Tyler was trying to supress the smile that was threatening to appear on his lips. "Good afternoon to you, Alpha." Tyler noticed the blood rush to the alpha's cheek and felt butterflies in his stomach.

He had been avoiding the future alpha since the day he had arrived. The alpha... who was his mate. The last three days have been quite lonely. Tyler came from quite a large pack respected pack, full of kids his age who he grew up with. He didn't think of them as just pack members but as his family. But now after what happened, he was felt so isolated. On top of dealing with the sudden loneliness, he had discovered his mate. The one the spirit of the moon deemed his other half, his true love and he was scared.

Tyler has always known he was gay and always hoped his mate would be male. He came out to his family when he was 12. They had been very accepting and understanding, reassuring him that their was no condition of their love for him. But he didn't know how Adrian felt about the situation. Being the future Alpha, I'm sure everyone, including himself, are expecting him to be mated to a female. A female that would in future, carry his children and carry on his family legacy. Tyler already came to the conclusion that his mate was going to reject him and thought he would save him the trouble of doing so by avoiding him. But he couldn't get him out of his head. Every time he heard his deep voice from his room he felt a wave of pleasure run through his body. His scent drove him and his wolf crazy. It was a salty ocean scent mixed with fruit. Every time Tyler could smell his scent blood rushed to his cheeks...and to other places.

Carmen went over to the cabinet and pulled out multiple liquor bottles. "I was just going to make Adrian and I some cocktails, wanna join us?" she asked with a grin. She looked over at Adrian who's eyes were wide open with an expression of panic. I wanna get to know him Carmen's voice echoed in Adrian's head. Telepathy was the first magical skill she learned all on her own after her pack was wiped out. Carmen was always mischievous since childhood and developed telepathy as a way to communicate to Adrian and Zu about her plans.

"Uh no it's fine, I'll leave you guys to hang out" Tyler said staring at Adrian. He saw the look on Adrian's face and could tell he didn't want Tyler there. He started making his way out of the kitchen before a hand grabbed his arm. An instant wave of sparks rang through his arm to his whole body. Tyler felt his hand tighten around his arm, as if he wanted to deepen the feeling but then Adrian snatched his arm away, realising he was in front of his friend. There was a little moment of silence before Adrian broke it. "Y-you should join us, we can get to know you better and vice versa." Adrian suggested, tripping over his words as the pleasure of his touch still lingered in his hands.

Tyler didn't even know what to think. Wouldn't he want to stay away from him instead getting to know him? Maybe he was curious as to who was the person the Spirit of the Moon mated him with. Tyler was going to say no again but when he looked at Adrian his thoughts disappeared and all he was focusing on were his eyes. They were the colour of black coffee and Tyler was getting lost in them. Before he knew it an "ok" came out of his mouth and he was following them both into the living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry It's short but it's kind of a filler chapter. Still deciding on where I want to go with this story so re-editing these chapters is slowly getting harder 😣😅

- BaneGray