Chapter 5

You guys have every reason to be mad at me and I don't blame you! I've taken WAY TOO LONG to upload this chapter when I should've uploaded many many more! I AM SO SORRY

ALSO! THERES A LITTLE BIT OF BOYXBOY ACTION IN THIS SO YEAH JUST A WARNING

Hope you enjoy the Chapter! If you do, VOTE AND COMMENT! Please ;) 

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes

Luca's POV

We finally arrived at school after a car ride, what felt like a lifetime, of silence. It wasn't completely silent. There were a few times someone would break the silence and ask Tyler a few questions. There was one point where Skylar asked him about his old pack and he didn't reply. He just looked at his lap and then stared out the window. After that everyone got the message to not ask him anything involving his past. I want to know more, what happened to him that made him so uncomfortable around so many people and why it's so bad that he can't speak about it. 

But first I need to figure out my feelings for Tyler. I've been teasing him and acting "cool" in front of him but inside I am a total wreck. I'm torn between rejecting him and being with him and forget rest of the world. As much as I'd love to choose the second option, there are so many factors to include. The main one being my father and the whole pack. Homosexual werewolves are rare and to say my father isn't a big fan of them is a huge understatement. He doesn't care about humans being homosexual, It's homosexual werewolves which he loathes. I never really understood how that worked too be quite honest. My Father is one of those powerful, zero tolerence type Alpha's but also laid back as in not controlling and rapacious. I vaguely remember him saying something about how it makes them weak and not a true Lycan.  

This is what's really stopping me from being with Tyler. My Father. All my life i've strived to impress my father and show him that I can be a powerful and respected Alpha like him, maybe even better. But if I accept Tyler then what would my Father think ? Would he disown me ? What would the pack think ? Would I be kicked out the pack ? all these questions was running around in my head before I was snapped back into reality by Carmen waving her hand in my face. I was so deep in my own thoughts that I forget that I was even there. 

Once I look around I realize the rest of the group has left and it was just me, Carmen and Tyler. But that changed quickly. Carmen gave Tyler a hug. "Good luck Tyler, anything bad happens just call me or anyone else in the group" then she looked at me with a devilish smile. "But I suggest  you go to Luca first, he'll deal with any of your problems, doesn't matter how big they may be"  My eyes widened at her. Tyler was visibly blushing. After that she walked off, holding back her giggles. 

"Guess we better get going" I said awkwardly. I couldn't help but just feel awkward. I could tell he did not want to be around me right now but that's all I want to do, be around him. He let out a sigh and then we both headed inside. We sorted out his class schedule and all the other necessities. 

The first few periods flew by quite fast. Tyler settled in alright. He gained many of the the girls attention in class when he walked in. I didn't like it one bit, the majority of them are sluts with no self respect and they think they're good enough for Tyler? Hell no. They probably just want a one night stand with him and that's it. Even though Tyler isn't straight, he's got that thing about him that you can just tell that he actually does have morals and isn't into the whole one night stand thing like I am or was. He didn't pay them much attention, which seemed to confuse them because they're so use to getting any guy they want wrapped around their finger within a second. I'm not going to lie and say i've never slept with them but now I see that they're not even worth a look.