EPISODE -21

Jungkook throws jin on the bed, after reaching hotel room jungkook tear off the shirt of jin with his one hand and removes his own shirt with other hand then he attacks on jin like a hungry lion.

3 hours were passed but jungkook was still eating jin. Jin was moaning in pleasure that he missed all these time but now his lower body was numb.

"Jungkook stop now, I can't" (jin)

"Just moan baby because I am not going to Stop until morning" (jungkook)

"But there is nothing left. Nothing will come out now." (Jin)

"Let me check it myself" Saying this jungkook thrust inside jin harder and deeper.

"Your inside is still hot and twitching, asking for more and you are saying that nothing will come out." (Jungkook)

Another 4 hours passed like nothing but jungkook was unstoppable. Jin was asking him to stop but he was not listening at all. Jin thinks while moaning, "it's all my fault. I will never say I love you to him again otherwise it will be harder for me just like today."

Jin was passed out due to exhaustion after the intence excercise so jungkook cleans him , changes the bed sheet and lies down beside jin while holding him dearly. His eyes were stuck on the face of jin who was sleeping like a little baby and his head was resting on jungkook's chest.

Jungkook calls his bodyguard and orders him to bring cctv footage of jin's cabin, waiting area of his office along with all the places were jin went after leaving from University today. He looks again at jin's face and caresses his cheek while saying, "why were you lying to me baby. I know you very well you can't hit yourself this harshly. Along with that when you were whispering in my ears in your cabin, I took a look at your face closely that time and there were no such marks on your face that time. I am forgiving you this time but next time if you lied to me I will punish you."

He kisses jin's forehead and sleeps. It was 12 in the morning when jin wakes up. After doing all his morning routine jin lefts for his apartment. He was worried about Rose because she was alone while night yesterday.

He rings the door bell and within a minute the door opens but the person who opened the door was jenny not rose. When Jenny saw jin she hug him tightly saying. " I missed you so much jinni brother."

"How do you get here, sweetie?" (Jin)

"I am not alone, mom and dad are here too. They are here to meet you." (Jenny)

Jin saw Namjoon and Jisso were sitting on the sofa and were talking with rose. Jin walk towards them and said, " uncle how you found out that I live here?"

"Why aren't you happy that I came here to meet my son-in-law ?" (Namjoon)

"By the way, how dare you ? How can you leave us huhh? If that bastard did anything wrong with you I was there to teach him a lesson but you punished us along with him." (Jisso)

"It's not like that, aunty" (jin)

"Then why are you calling me aunty? Don't tell me that bastard failed to get your forgiveness? That useless fellow I will never see his face again if that's the case." (Jisso)

"No mom, we are together now. I already forgive him." (Jin)

"That's the relief then we have to prepare for your marriage soon because that idiot already told the whole world that he is married and everyone wants to see you." (Namjoon)

When they are all were talking, Lisa comes out of the kitchen while drinking water but after hearing what namjoon said she dropped the glass. Everyone looks in the direction of sound of broking some thing. Lisa angrily walks towards namjoon and said, " uncle you gave me permission to pursue jungkook then how can you arrange his marriage with this slut ?"

"I gave you permission to pursue jungkook but I never said that I will force jungkook to marry you. I gave you permission because you are my cousin brother's daughter but the word that you used just now for my son-in-law was very inappropriate if jungkook will find out about this he will never spare you." (Namjoon)

"But why this man uncle, why?" (Lisa)

"You want to know why because he is the one who changed my jungkook and made him a better person. He is the one whom my jungkook loves the most. Jungkook stopped his play boy attitude after he fell in love with jin. He is now the most successful business man because of jin only. So, stop pursuing him because if you ever did anything wrong with jin then you will see the worst side of jungkook that you can never imagine." (Namjoon)

"His worst side, don't joke uncle. Even when I tried to kiss him forcefully, he was not angry with me or shouted at me. He was always calm and kind to me even when I irritated him and did things against his will." (Lisa)

"It was because you are my relative." (Namjoon)

"Whatever, I will never give up on him." (Lisa)

"Son, it's been 2 years I missed food made by you very much. Please make some thing for us." (Jisso)

"Yes , jinni brother I want to eat fried rice egg." (Jenny)

"I also want that." (Rose)

"I want to eat egg noodles and jisso love that too." (Namjoon)

"Make spaghetti for me." (Lisa)

"He is not your servant. Make it yourself." (Jenny)

"Sweetie, don't be rude. She is my guest. It's nothing." (Jin)

"Let me help you little." (Jisso)

"Okay mom, both of them went to the kitchen. Rose and Jenny went to Rose's room. Namjoon was busy in watching business news and Lisa was busy with her phone."

Jisso - Jungkook mother
Namjoon - jungkook father
Jenny - Jungkook sister
Rose - Jin sister

To be continued.......