EPISODE -22

Within an hour, all the dishes were ready. Jin called everyone to the dinning table and served them the food. Everyone was very excited to have the food made by jin. Lisa started to eat first; as soon as the spaghetti went inside her mouth. She was surprised. It was really tasty but she don't wanted to admit that so when jisso asked her how it tastes she said it was fine.

All of them were enjoying their food, suddenly the doorbell rings. Jin goes to open the door; as soon as he opens the door, jungkook starts to kiss jin while entering. Jin pushes him and says, "Mom and dad are here".

"So what they can wait, can't They?" Saying this he again starts to kiss jin. Jungkook was in very bad mood after watching that CCTV footage of jin's office. He wanted to punish him for lying to him but the kiss was reducing his anger and was awakening his lust.

Everyone was looking in the direction of jin and jungkook. Namjoon and Jisso were unbothered by their son's behaviour. Rose and Jenny smiles and continues with their food. Lisa was the only one who was looking at them continuously.

Jungkook was kissing jin, while jin was trying to push jungkook because he was embarrassed.

While kissing jin, jungkook's eyes landed on Lisa and he stopped at his spot. Jin was confused but was happy to that jungkook finally stopped. Jungkook left jin and approached towards Lisa . Lisa was able to see danger in jungkook's eyes, which were red due to anger.

Jungkook holds Lisa's neck tightly and was continuously increasing his strength. Lisa was struggling in the hands of jungkook but jungkook was unbothered. Namjoon runs towards jungkook and Lisa and tries to stop jungkook saying, "What are you doing? Leave her right now."

"I will not spare her today. She dared to slap jin. I tolerated her all this time because of you otherwise she was nothing for me to kill at once but now she crossed her line and if you can't control your shitty relative then keep them away from my husband otherwise I will cut up all ties with you." (Jungkook)

After hearing jungkook's word, Namjoon left from there and went to jin, "Son, save her otherwise he will kill her today. If something happened to her then how will I face his father?"

"Dad , how can I ? I never saw jungkook this much angry before. I am afraid to go in between them . He even shouted at you." (Jin)

"After you left him. He became like a monster. His anger was uncontrollable. In this 2 years of time, he never came to meet us. His own sister was afraid to face him. He only concentrated in his work and wanted to expand his empire for finding you. He worked day and night for achieving his goal. All this was just for you and what he is doing now is also for you. Please save her. Tell him not to kill people because of small matters." (Namjoon)

"What? Did he kill someone?" (Jin)

"Yes, he killed a politician and his daughter because she talked nonsense about you. I was not confirmed about this but I found the truth later. I don't know why he loves you like a mad man but for him everything starts and ends at you. The fear of losing you again is making him like this . Please assure him, make him believe that you will never leave him again. I wish after that he will be back to normal again." (Namjoon)

Without thinking for a second, jin runs towards jungkook and hugs him tightly and cries saying, " Don't kill her please. I want her to live."

Jungkook leaves Lisa's neck , pick up jin in his arms and went directly to jin's room. Lisa feels good and jisso gives her water to drink. Jisso said her, "This is the reason why we were stopping you. Jungkook not only loves jin . He is crazy for him. He killed whoever talked wrong about jin . He is ruthless of it's about jin. He became like this after jin left him. Jin is his obsession. So please don't mess with jin or you will lose your life." (Jisso)

In jin's bedroom jungkook was kissing jin with anger and hatred. He don't liked it when jin asked him to leave Lisa. Jungkook wanted to give jin whatever he asks for and at the end what jin asked for was to leave Lisa so it was jungkook's duty to fulfill. His request but jungkook hates it.

In his anger jungkook didn't notice that jin was crying because the kiss was different from all those kisses that jungkook give him before. Jin was aware that jungkook was angry at him but jin was hurt after hearing that jungkook killed people. Jungkook is a monster now. He never expected this to happen. He wants to make jungkook normal again because just like jungkook, jin's world starts and ends at jungkook.

All the thought that jungkook became like this because of him was breaking jin's heart. He was blaming himself and was crying. Jungkook felt something different between the kiss, he saw jin was crying. Jungkook thoughts that jin was like because of his rude behaviour so he hugs jin and said, " I am sorry baby. I know I hurt you just now but why you asked to leave her, she dared to slap you and you saved her. I hate it."

"That is because I don't want to hear someone calling my husband a monster, murderer, ruthless, cruel and psycho or something hateful. I don't want to hear that my love made you like this. You can hug me when you are stressed, you can kiss me when you are angry. You can sleep in my arms when you want peace. I will be always there for you. But for all this you have to stop behaving like this. You will punish them like normal people do if they will hurt me but you can't kill them. If you will promise all this then I will stay with you forever." (Jin)

"I will do anything for you baby. I will stop killing, I will stop everything if you are willing to stay with me. I only want you nothing else." (Jungkook)

"Then I want you to take me to shopping tomorrow but before that you have to apologize to dad. You shouted at him and said hateful words to him just now" (jin)

"I will buy I want to kiss you" (jungkook)

"You were kissing me all this time, weren't you?" (Jin)

"Yes but that kiss was not satisfying " (jungkook)

Jin smiles and kisses jungkook. This kiss was full of love. After that jungkook and jin comes out of the room. Rose and Jenny were already gone in Rose's room because both of them were afraid after seeing jungkook like that. Jisso and namjoon were sitting on the sofa worried and tensed.

Jungkook went to them and said, "dad I am sorry for what I said earlier but please don't bring her at my home next time."

"This is my home not yours mister and dad can bring whoever he want to." (Jin)

"But......." (Jungkook)

"I will never bring her here again but I am not going to forgive you. How dare you? You threaten my husband that you will cut all the ties with him. If you want to do that then do it, I don't have any problem because jin and Rose will be living with us and you will be alone after cut ties with me." (Jisso)

"Don't be harsh on him darling, hewas Angry at that time." (Namjoon)

"But he is not allowed to talk with you in that tone. I will never forgive him. That brat is getting on my nerves." (Jisso)

"Mom I promise that this will never happen again." (Jin)

To be continued.....