𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚

The living room is bathed in the soft, flickering light from the television as the opening credits of The Notebook roll. Elena and I are nestled together on the couch, her head resting on my chest.

The warmth of her body pressed against mine is comforting, and I find myself absentmindedly running my fingers through her hair. She giggles softly, a delicate blush coloring her cheeks.

How did I get myself such a perfect, perfect woman is what I wonder, considering how I was never one to get into relationships,but Elena is some thing else,she makes me want to change.

"Do you like this movie?" I ask, with a low voice ,She looks up at me, her eyes sparkling. "I love it. It's so romantic. Don't you think their love story is amazing?"she questions back with a smile

I nod, lost in her gaze for a moment. "Yeah, it's timeless. The way they keep finding each other, no matter what happens... it's beautiful."

We fall silent, watching the screen as Noah and Allie's story unfolds. I can feel Elena's breathing sync with mine, a steady rhythm that matches the beating of my heart.

Noah reads to an elderly Allie, trying to bring her back to him, I can't help but wonder about our future. Could we ever have a love like that?

Elena shifts slightly, her fingers tracing circles on my hand. "Do you believe in soulmates?" she asks softly.

Her question surprises me. I pause to consider, my hand gently tangled in her hair. "I think... it's possible. Sometimes you encounter someone who feels like they complete you, like the missing piece of a puzzle."

I look into her eyes and smile softly, then whisper, "Incontrare qualcuno che risuona con la tua anima è come trovare una stella cadente nel vasto cielo-un raro miracolo."

Seeing her puzzled expression, I add, "It means, Meeting someone who resonates with your soul is like finding a shooting star in the vast sky a rare miracle."

She smiles, her blush deepening. "I like that. I feel like... maybe we're puzzle pieces." I gaze at her beautiful face, my smile growing wider as her cheeks flush even more.

Is it really possible to feel this way so soon? I'm 32, and she's only 18, and she probably has some dreams that she wants to fulfill before settling down , she still wants to explore... But there's something undeniable about the connection we share. Every touch, every glance, feels like it's meant to be.

Why the fuck do I sound like some pussy wiped teenager

I choose not to answer her but instead I tighten my arm around her, pulling her closer.She leans into me, her head nestled against my chest. "Do you think a love like exists?"

I brush a strand of hair from her face, my fingers lingering on her soft skin. "It does ,it's in the little moments , the way your eyes lit up when I said we'll be watching the notebook, the warmth in your voice when you speak to someone, and the gentle touch of your hand when you comfort someone you care about. That is love"

Her eyes meet mine, filled with a mixture of hope and uncertainty She pauses, her mouth opening as if she was about to say something, I cup her cheeks gently caressing her skin.

Before connecting our lips in a kiss, I feel her slight hesitation, then her tentative response. It's as if time stands still in that moment, allowing her to feel the sensation, to learn the softness of my lips.

Our lips dance together for a few more seconds before I decide to pull away, leaving her with a gentle peck.

She relaxes in my arms before turning her attention to the television as the movie continues.

I can't help but think about the possibility of settling down, of building a life with Elena. The idea feels right, even if it's a bit soon. Love doesn't always follow a timeline. Sometimes, it just happens, and you have to hold on to it with everything you have.

I kiss the top of her head, breathing in the sweet scent of her hair.She sighs contentedly, snuggling closer.

***

I wake up to the ringing of the doorbell, my eyes blink open groggily. It's late afternoon, and I realize Elena and I must have fallen asleep while watching movies ,I glance over at her, sleeping peacefully

I decide to carry her upstairs before answering the door, not wanting her to be disturbed if it's someone unexpected, like Matteo or anyone else. Carefully lifting her in my arms, I navigate the stairs quietly, trying not to wake her.

After settling Elena on the bed and ensuring she's comfortable,. She stirs slightly but doesn't wake up. I smile softly, brushing a strand of hair from her face before heading back downstairs.

Opening the door , I'm surprised to find myself face to face with Sergio,

what the hell

"What's the point of having a cellphone if you don't answer phone calls" he jokes making his way in .

❦❦❦

I wrapped up writing this chapter yesterday around 2 or 3 in the morning, , I was convinced it was the longest chapter I'd ever written

However, when I revisited it earlier today with a clearer mind and started editing, I was taken aback to realize that it might actually be the shortest chapter I've ever written....

Hahaha?

(Not funny ik)

XX Ophelia