Team Mk!

(A special, Im on the  plane to china right now, so i hope you like thissss!)

Mk's POV:

"Monkey king?" i say, trying to process this, the pink beam mixed with a gold color, the fog cleared and it revealed it be MONKEY KING! Wait, he's different, his crown thingy, its pink? Pink is NOT Monkey Kings color, but his eyes. its a light shade of pink? Never knew Monkey King likes pink so much. "Not anymore" Redson said, he seemed a bit panicked, why? wait what do he mean 'not anymore'?? "Meet.. My beloved Queen" WHAT. NO WAY! Is that why he's so... pink?!

Macaque's POV:

I felt my blood boil as Wukong got pulled closer to that wannabe lion by the waist. my eye twitched and that green bean grinned. Im just gonna pounce on this dude, rip his fur out his skin then skin him alive, boil him in oil, put him in a furnace and feed him to the monkeys. "Azure lion, give up, you wont win this." Nezha demanded, breaking the silence and shock to see Wukong in that state. "yeah, you're out numbered." Redson added, "not out skilled." Azure mumbled. No one could hear but me, because of my six ears, I'm not called the six eared macaque For no reason. I heard it, but i just pretended not to, I hid in the shadows behind Mk and whispered something. "Hey kid."
"AH WHAT THE HECK MACAQUE!" Mk half yelled "Noodle boy, you ok?" Redson asked, and Mei teased him for caring? "Awwww red boy is worried for his husband? awwww" Red son blushed and his fair flared a huge flame at Mei "oh its nothing" Mk said then turned to me "what macaque?" "Azure's going to use wukong to fight us" I said before immediately disappearing and stool next to Nezha.

Nezha's POV:

"PUSH FORWARD!" I yelled and suddenly all the celestial warriors began to rush forward. But immediately stopped when Wukong stood in a fighting stance. "I knew it." Macaque said coldly. "He's using Wukong to fight FOR him." "I cant believe you. I thought you were a hero!" Mk screamed with rage, his Mentor (or dad yk😁) being controlled and used as a personal toy. "I'm just doing what i need and get rid of any competition." Azure said while glaring at Macaque. My eyes locked on the pink coloration of the circlet, thats weird.. I heard a faint "go" and wukong summoned a... STAFF?! and charged at us. SINCE WHEN CAN THAT IMBECILE SUMMON STAFFS? I THOUGHT HE ONLY HAD ONE! The staff is Gold and red like the one Mk has, but it has shades of pink, it has swirls of gold and small peach designs, looks like something Wukong would get. Wukong charged at us and knocked out two warriors in one swing, thanks to the Macaque's reaction timing, he managed to shadowportaled us away as well as other celestial warriors, we could tell creating that shadowportal was exhausting. Because we see Macaque panting and land on his knees.

Lbd's POV:

'ok... time for try number 54!' i said to myself, i gave up on trying to wake up Sun Wukong, he seems to be under a love potion, a strong one, with no time limit, and more. so ive been trying to contact the six eared macaque or Sun Wukong's  little successor. no successful attempts. It doesn't hurt to try for the... 54th time. My eyes glowed blue 'YES IT FINALLY WORKED!' "Child." No answer. ok... maybe i should scream? Astral Projection? yeah, astral projection should work. "CHILD!"

Mk's POV:

my eyes glowed blue. "hey kid, you alright?" "Mk?" "Noodle boy?" "kid?" Everyone said, but i couldn't hear. "kid." Macaque eyes glowed too we looked at each other, i had a feeling this was astral projection, but only Monkey King can do that, right? Oh wait, Azure can too. but who else?
Me and macaque locked eyes and something popped up in front of us, or maybe someone! Lbd! "Child, Six Eared Macaque." Lbd said, she seemed tired? "Lady bit- BONE demon" Macaque chuckled, and i snickered. "oh ok MAC AND CHEESE" Lbd insulted, macaque let out a gasp and i was there laughing while they threw insults at each other. "Ok ok enough, Lady bone demon, why are you here, shouldn't you be with Monkey king?" I asked, never seen Lbd use astral projection before so it's new. "take a look at this" Lbd and... ignored my question... Macaque stood next to me and saw a projection of Monkey King's image, he was on his knees, trapped with pink chains, his head was hung low, the projection then showed us his eyes, it was his gold but it was lifeless and emotion with a shade of pink... his face was full on dread like he's been used... as a... personal toy (yk what im taking about) I glance at macaque as he stared at the projection, he looked pissed, while i looked like ive Redson die. I was terrified.

"Ok, since i can't leave Wukong's mind, i can use astral project to update you, i guess ill be on your team."- LBD
"Alright! Team Monkie Kid is a goo!!!"-Mk
"ugh, we have to let pigsy, Nezha, Tang, Mei and Sandy know, couldn't you astral project them too?"- Macaque
"no, because I have no connection with them, unlike you and mk, dipshit"- LBD
"Why you little-"- Macaque

A/N:

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! if you have any requests let me know till next time!

words: 931