Prologue

PROLOGUE

I can't count how many times I've been cursed on myself, pagkatapos kong malaman na trinaidor at tinulak ako ng nakakashit kong half-sister kaya ako nalaglag sa hagdan at nabagok ang ulo.

So that witch is the reason why did i die!

Hindi ko makakalimutan ang ginawa ng bruhang 'yun. Mumultohin ko talaga siya kahit sa pagtulog niya.

"Aghh!" Ginulo ko ang buhok ko at nagpagulong-gulong sa kamang hinihigaan ko.

And I forgot to tell that I'm lying on not ordinary bed right now. Hindi ko nga din alam, basta paggising ko nakahinga na ako dito at nakakapagtaka kung bakit hindi masakit ang katawan ko. My first thought was that I might be in the hospital right now, But is there a hospital with a crystal chandelier? And the second thing I thought was that maybe I'm really just a soul and that I'm in a one of fancy room here in heaven.

That the angels and god prepared for a kind and polite girl like me. Ofc.

Well, You can't blame me for thinking that. After all, I fell high. My step-sister just pushed me from the second floor down to the first floor. That lunatic witch! Isusunod ko siya sa'kin.

"Ouch!" Bigla akong napahawak sa ulo ko nang kumirot ito. Amputik! Parang pinukpuk ng vase!

//Tok, //Tok

I turned to the door when there was a knock. "Princesa Celestia, gising na po ba kayo? Ang hari ay naghihintay na kayo ay makababa"

Princess? Did she just call me princess? Pamilyar ang pangalan na tinawag niya pero hindi ko maalala kung saan ko narinig. There's no one in the room besides me so there's nothing wrong if I answer it, right?

Besides, she can't hear me since I'm totally a ghost. "Bakit daw?"

"Ang hari ng hogwarts ay narito at nais kayong makausap"

What?! Just what?! Hindi ako nagulat sa sinabi niya, kundi dahil narinig niya ako. I thought I was a ghost?

Pero wait, Did he say hogwarts?? It's really familiar but I can't put a name to it. Everything's seems familiar but why I can't remember it. Saan ko ba naririnig ang mga 'yun?

I froze and almost shout nang ma-realize ko kung na'san ako

I'm fucking here in the fantasy book that I hate the most, title 'The String Of Heart'.

Hogwarts is the most powerful kingdom mentioned in the book and the name Celestia is an extra-character that will die soon.

Apart from the fact that I don't like that book, it's because the five male leads are obsessed with heroin. Reverse-harem at obsession ang genre ng libro kaya ayaw na ayaw ko talaga sa isang 'yun.

And the part I hate the most is that some of characters dying in the story because of the male leads' obsession with heroin.

And I'm one of them. Ang extra-character na si Celestia Catalina Quintilliana na mamamatay dahil sa obsession niya sa second male lead.

Well duh! It was obvious that I ended up in the body of this princess.

Hayst, if we think her situation, ang saklap ng buhay niya. She's woodenheaded! She know in the first place that there was no chance that the second lead would go to her since that guy is madly in love with the heroin. She's so stubborn to force herself, and that's one of the reason why she died.

As far as I remember, she will face her dead in chapter twenty five. It is not said how she died. But it was said in the book that the news spread that prince smoke killed the princess of the crystal kingdom, Which is princess celestia.

So now that I am reincarnated in the body of Princess Celestia, I will change her ending. Just trying to revised her fate a little, that's mean, I will not change all the plots. I'll don't know what the next scenario is when the plot changes. And when that's happened it's the end of me.

I will make her alive till the end of the story without mess with someone. I will not let them kill princess celestia again. I'll survive in any case.

If only I let them kill me ―Nah never! As if I'm half-witted as her!

My first comission today is I will avoid meeting the five male leads, as much as possible. I think that they are the death flags. Of course, including the female lead.

I don't want to die like Celestia. to the fullest extent I have to stay away and avoid the heroin and the five crazy-ass male leads.

_________

The prologue contains 815 words only. Pinopost ko 'to sa facebook, so that's the basis kung bakit maikli lang ang words ng bawat chapters. Hindi kasya ang 100 words sa facebook, Especially when I post an update in the comment section.

tailntreats