Introduction

Been a while huh... Anyways...

Welcome to the second art book on my wattpad page! For those of you who don't know, I made an artbook back in 2022 that consisted of object show and object oc art. The artbook did come to an end last month due to inconsistent uploads and my desire to start a new book, which is this one. Hopefully I can be able to reduce art block now that I've restarted. There will be no schedule as I will uploading depending on how much I feel like it.

Now, the art content itself. Cannot forget about that. Just like the last object show artbook, I will be doing object show fanart, along with my object ocs, who will be appearing in the second chapter. Here's a list of object shows that I have interest in so you can know what you may see on here often.

Inanimate Insanity
Object Lockout
Paper Puppets Take 2
Journey Into The Multiverse
Victory will be mine (less focus until episode 10)
Clash 2 be champion
Project Breakout
Planet Hoppers
My Object OCs (slight more focus)

Another thing to note, if you would like to request art ideas or maybe object show suggestions, feel free to! As long as it's something not controversial that is. Other than that, I think that's all there is for me to write. I'll see you in the next chapter or two, and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your day/night. :)