||Chapter one: Meeting||

(This chapter is basically the art class part of day one in TKaTB so feel free to skip if you already know what happens :3)

You closed your locker, looking around briefly before heading to your next class. Art was one of your favorite subjects, though none of your friends shared that passion. You arrived at the class, soaking up the green-Ish lighting and background chit-chat. You took your usual spot in the middle of the class and waited for the teacher to give their instructions. 

The teacher explained that you'd be working with partners for the next few days. You watched silently as people slid desks and chairs to sit beside their friends. The room filled with idle chatter. You panicked slightly, scanning the room for anyone left, and then you spot him, the green-streaked kid sitting at the back of the room, head lost in a book. You gather some of your supplies and head over to his desk. when you approached, he didn't notice you, so you cleared your throat awkwardly, hoping to get his attention.

He looked at you, not closing his book but looking up from it. 

"Do you have a partner...?" You blurted out, his crimson eyes catching you off guard for a moment.

"Um, no.. I don't." He reply's hesitantly, you perked up at his answer. Maybe you wouldn't be alone after all. 

"Great! Would you be mine?" You asked enthusiastically, bouncing on the balls of your feet as you waited for his reply. 

 He didn't reply, but he nodded, setting his book down on the table and leaning over to get supplies from his bag. You pulled up an extra chair to the side of his desk, setting your things down. You watched him rummage through his bag, the green-Ish hair framing his face, the neckless dangling in front of him, and his gentle hands pulling out items. You come back to your senses and rearrange in your seat, clearing your throat and looking away. You realize you know absolutely nothing about this man. 

"So, um.. What's your name?" You brought up casually, the green-haired man sat up in his seat.

"Solivan." He said calmy, focusing his eyes on you. You try to pronounce his name, though it doesn't fall easily from your lips. He chuckles, his garnet eyes crinkling. 

"Everyone just calls me Sol." He snickers playfully. You chuckle and look away, feeling your cheeks match the color of Sol's eyes. You catch eye of the chalk board, 'Portraits of your partner due Thursday.' You panicked slightly, turning back to Sol. He had followed you gaze and already had his sketchbook and pencil in hand already. You stared at him for a moment, realizing that he wanted do draw you first. 

"Did you want to do me first...?" You asked hesitantly, tilting your head a bit. He nods sheepishly, twirling his pen in his hand.