Doll - Rafe Cameron (Smut)

"girl scout, two o'clock." kelce cleared his throat, topper and rafe following his gaze. you stood at the receptionist desk, chatting with the director about your plans for the week. "is she really a girl scout?" rafe's eyes trailed down the soft curls of your hair, stopping just above the neckline of your top.

"nah, we just call her that because she sells cookies and shit. 'really good by the way, highly recommend." kelce leaned back in his seat, forgetting all about the cards in his hands as you started making your way towards the three of them. rafe would be lying if he said the way his friends ogled you didn't bother him.

"hey! what game are you guys playing?" you sat your basket down on the hardwood table, eyes flickering over to rafe. "just some solitaire." topper shrugged, removing the cloth that covered your treats. "what do you got for us this week, doll?" if rafe was bothered earlier, he was even more so now.

you smiled, tilting the basket so they can all steal a peek. "shortbread and chocolate chip." rafe didn't care to look at anything else other than your face, his gaze sweeping over your features. "i've never seen you before." he finally spoke up, his voice immediately drawing your attention.

"uhm, i don't think i've seen you either.." you extended a hand, "what's your name?" rafe didn't hesitate to return your gesture, taking your hand in his. "rafe, and yours?" your heart skipped a beat when you felt his thumb stroke your skin. "y/-" kelce chimed in before you could answer his question.

"i'll take two of each. and one of you." rafe's head shot in his friends direction, his grip on your wrist tightening. laughing nervously, you brushed off kelce's remark. "actually, he's not taking anything. i, however, would like the whole basket." shaking your head, you waited for rafe to say he was kidding.

"oh! you're serious-" rafe got up, taking the basket in his free hand as he led you two outside and away from his obnoxious buddies. "what the hell!" topper shouted. without protesting, you allowed rafe to take you to a more secluded space, your dainty heels clicking against the pavement.

"is everything okay? i-" rafe stopped in front of the country club's garden. "do you have a boyfriend?" he blurted, making you stumble over your next few words. "uhm, well! no, but.." taking his wallet out of his pocket, rafe took a couple hundred dollar bills before cutting you off.. again.

"not that it matters if you do, cause i'll just take his place." the certainty in his voice made your face flush with a new profound sense of shyness. he placed the folded bills in your palm, a smile forming on his lips at your smitten expression. "how are you so sure that you'll be my boyfriend?" you asked.

"because i always get what i want."