6 - Hostage

Izuku pov: It was very clear that I had been kidnapped. Every part of my body ached and the heavy metal chains that bound my hands cut deep into my wrists drawing fresh blood every time I tried to escape.
The door opened and a tall man with a scar running down his left cheek entered, his eyes cold and calculating as he appraised me with a predatory grin. His presence exuded menace, sending shivers down my spine despite my efforts to appear brave. "You're awake," he said in a gravelly voice, pacing closer until he stood right in front of me, his breath reeking of stale cigarettes and alcohol. "I hope you're starting to realize the gravity of your situation." I clenched my jaw, refusing to show fear, though my heart pounded in my chest like a trapped bird. "Who are you?" I managed to choke out, my voice barely above a whisper. He chuckled darkly, the sound echoing off the damp walls of the dimly lit room. "Names don't matter here," he replied cryptically, circling around me like a vulture sizing up its prey. "What matters is what you know. And what you can do for us." I glanced around, trying to make sense of where I was. The room was small and musty, devoid of windows and furnished only with the rickety wooden chair I was bound to. Panic threatened to overwhelm me as I realized the gravity of my situation. "We're going to have a little chat," the man continued, leaning in so close that his foul breath washed over me again. "And you're going to tell us everything we need to know. Starting with your little quirks." Quirks. The word struck a chord of recognition deep within me. I had heard it before, heroes and villains being born with more than one quirk being targeted. " I don't know what you're talking about," I stammered, my voice shaking despite my best efforts to remain defiant. The man's grin widened, revealing crooked, yellowed teeth. "Oh, I think you do," he said ominously. "And you're going to tell us everything. Whether you want to or not."
As he reached into his pocket, my mind raced. How had I ended up here? And more importantly, how was I going to get out?