Chapter 49. Rescue exercises.

(Guys shinso in the new eps IS SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FR TWEAKIN I LOVE HIM SM😭😭😭😭😭 also, omfg

(Guys shinso in the new eps IS SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FR TWEAKIN I LOVE HIM SM😭😭😭😭😭 also, omfg. Dabi. )

Just like it did in the first round, the walls around the waiting room fell down and you were back in the same arena you all fought in, except you couldn't leave this one, and it looked a lot different as you now had different motives.

People were scattered everywhere, you figured that they were the actors pretending to be victims in a real villain attack, the villain not revealed yet.

As this round now involved saving people you figured if would definitely be more beneficial if you worked alone. So as everyone already began to leave you web slinged over to a giant pile of rocks that had smoke coming off, if there were people by the rocks there would possibly be people by the fire too.

You immediately stuck to the rocks and crawled inside the cave like structure, seeing a child and mother, a fake rock 'crushing' the mother, in an instant you were on the ground crouching infront of the actors, except you had to believe that they were real now.

Grabbing the little boys shoulder comfortingly you softly but quickly asked, "hey buddy, are you okay, what's happened? I need you to tell me so that I can help you both."

While your eyes scanned for injuries, they both looked at eachother smiling quickly and he replied,

"Well mam um when the scary guy attacked we got trapped under here and my mom is stuck but I'm okay!"

"That's right kid your strong, and now I just need you to stay with me okay" you said, as you swiftly pulled the kid up onto your hip, he wrapped his legs around your waist and you carried the boulder off of the woman, constantly giving her reassurance.

Once she'd grabbed onto you, you crawled back up to the top, pushed one of the giant rocks to make more space so that they wouldn't get hurt and then squeezed through the space without harming them and then pointed a web directly at the first aid station.

They thanked you as you took them to the 'nurse' where they were given sheets and from what you could tell began evaluating you.

Next you went back to the fire which was near the rocks that had now collapsed, it was inside a building where you could hear shouting for help, you web slinged up to the fourth floor of the building and jumped over the flames near the window.

As you landed you saw an old lady, "Hi mam, I'm here to help, I need you to just hold onto me while I take you to safety okay?" You nodded at her politely but quickly as you lowered yourself so that she could wrap an arm around your shoulder, and then you jumped over the fire once more and leaped out the window, once again aiming to the first aid station where you set her down, and began asking how she was and if she needed to be treated.