Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Could it be the CEO?

In fact, Fu Chenyuan has been very excited since the end of the world. In the past, his life was smooth because of his ancestors' inheritance. After graduating from a business school abroad, he came back to inherit the family property, but everything went too smoothly. The success made him feel that life was too boring. , so smoothly that he always secretly does something he shouldn't do.

He often carries his family members on his back to play some extreme sports. He likes car racing, rock climbing, and wilderness survival. Of course, he carries his family members on his back. Now that the apocalypse has come, he suddenly has a chance to show off. He has always been very good at it. excited.

But meeting this couple today changed his previous frivolous thoughts. He was not strong enough and he was too conceited before. These all needed to be changed.

Although Weiwei may have been affected by the outside world today, the problem is not big. It is not difficult to control the hearts of these retail investors. If it doesn't work, just kill one or two, and it will shock Weiwei and come back.

The end of the world is actually pretty good. You can really do whatever you want with absolutely no restrictions, even killing people.

Watching Fu Chenyuan and the others go out, Gu Pan sighed: "From these people, they don't stop during the day."

Lu Ruisheng smiled: "Indeed, and this person is too conceited. Looking at him, I always feel a little indescribable. Anyway, Nondescript."

Gu Pan also smiled: "Yes, yes, I have to say it, do you think of the big CEO in the novel or the sweet drama?"

Lu Ruisheng finally found the problem after listening: "Indeed, I said it is so familiar, follow me. The male protagonist of the online drama I watched with you a few days ago is a bit similar."

"If it wasn't the end of the world, this guy should be in a mansion, thinking about billions of dollars."

"Then it's probably hard for us to interact with him. ."

The two said and laughed.

After laughing for a while, Lu Ruisheng rubbed Gu Pan's head and said, "Okay, stop joking and tell them that they are safe."

Gu Pan also put away his smile and quickly picked up the walkie-talkie: "The matter has been resolved, let's close the team. "Gather in Cheng Yangna in ten minutes. "

Because Cheng Yangna has a conference room now, so I go to his house if I have anything to do. After all, he lives with Chen Lang, a young man of about half a year, and there is no privacy between them. He was so energetic that he didn't take it seriously when he was clearing tables and chairs, boiling water and pouring tea.

The sound came from the intercom. Because someone was outside, he didn't say much. He wanted to wait until everyone returned to the house before talking about anything else.

After that, Gu Pan and Lu Ruisheng also took off their body armor, put their guns in the space, and went to Cheng Yang's hospital together.

It was getting hot by now, so they went out wearing sun protection clothing. They were so close that they wouldn't be too exposed to the sun.

After entering Cheng Yang's courtyard, Cheng Yang and Chen Lang had just packed up their weapons and taken off their body armor. When they saw Gu Pan and Lu Ruisheng coming, Cheng Yang asked first: "Brother, sister, are you okay?"

Gu Pan shook his head: "It's okay, don't worry."

As he spoke, , Chen Shaonan and Feng Zhekai also came over.