Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291 Trading Again

Because they knew the second-hand dealer's address, they went out again in the afternoon and brought some freeze-dried vegetables, vitamins and calcium tablets, which are in short supply now.

And thinking of underground entertainment venues, cigarettes and alcohol should be what they like to exchange, so they prepared a few more cigarettes.

When I arrived at the second-level dealer's house, I knocked on the door, and soon the second-level dealer came and opened the door.

Seeing Gu Pan and Lu Ruisheng, the second dealer's eyes lit up, and he led them into the house and said, "You two haven't been here for a while. I thought I had found a new trading partner, but I don't like me anymore."

Lu Ruisheng said: "You are too worried. We went out for business a while ago and we just came back."

When the second dealer heard that they were going out for business, his eyes were full of surprise: "You have been out for so long, you have done a lot of good things, right?"

Now inside the base There was not much work to do, and his life was not easy. There were few scavengers, and the people he exchanged money with were people from the base. He was anxious about how much he could get from the little money he saved.

Lu Ruisheng said: "It's not bad. I've gained some gains. It's not easy outside now, and it's even more difficult in the extreme night."

Naturally, he wanted to make it difficult outside so that he could raise the price of supplies here.

The Erdao dealer sighed: "No, if the apocalypse continues, it will be more difficult in the future." Everyone knows this, and it is true.

After saying that, they were invited to sit down in the living room, because the second dealer was alone, and in the two-bedroom house, one room was used as a living room, and the other room was used as a living room, where he could also entertain people who came to exchange money.

After sitting down, Gu Pan asked: "How is the price of food outside now? Is it easy to get gold?"

The second dealer said: "Gold is expensive now but there is no market. The price of food is high outside, but what is scarce outside now are vitamins and the like. Nutritional supplements. After all, there are no vegetables outside. If you want to get this kind of nutrition, you still have to rely on medicines. Although most of them are expired, having some is better than nothing."

Gu Pan and the others had thought of this before, so they really brought it. Gu Pan took out a bottle of Jiuhe vitamins and calcium tablets from his bag: "How can you exchange this quality for gold?"

After looking at the two bottles of medicine, the second dealer couldn't bear to put them down: "These are really all Good stuff."

After hesitating, he couldn't help but said: "Your boss is really weird. No one wants the gold now, but your boss still likes this thing."

Because Gu Pan and Lu Ruisheng were still vague when they traded with him before. They talk about having a boss above them, so if anything they can't say or do, they can push it to the boss.

At this time, the Erdao dealers really couldn't understand them, because no one asked about gold, silver, and jade items now, and there was no market for items that could not be eaten or used for clothing.

Gu Pan said: "There is nothing we can do. Even our boss has this hobby, and there is nothing we can do about it. After all, we are just doing things for people."

The second dealer took a deep breath: "Don't tell me, this talented person has some quirks. "

After that, he shook the calcium tablets in his hand: "How much can you get at most?"