2. New Place New Vibe

Trisha

Oh to be true this city has a whole vibe, after spending years in the busy streets of Delhi, I am glad that we moved to Rajasthan for our college. We reached here  just a few hours before , me and sarah are cleaning and  arranging our stuff listening to the og song Sheila ki jawani.

And vibing with the song sarah started singing along it

"Trisha pass me that cloth "

I nodded and passed her the cloth and started singing along her

======

We were just relaxing after doing all the work when Sarah's phone started ringing after seeing the caller ID she blushed and that was enough for me to know that it's none other than Dev, he is Sarah's boyfriend from a long time. If I am right than it has been 4 years when they started dating and she still blush the same everytime she sees him..

In simple words she is just like a lovestruck puppy, Dev's name is enough for her to blush. Suddenly I realised she is staring me and then I knew I was again zoned out. She said " Trisha I have something to tell you Dev is asking me for date today, can you believe it our first date in his city, ahhh I can't tell you how excited I am, but wait I can't leave you alone I should just say no to him... She was blabbering when I stopped her and said "it's alright sarah you two are meeting after a long time you should go . She looked at me as if I was saying all this sarcastically but I am serious. She is still staring me looking for any hints of sarcasm. " Don't stare me like that I am serious and I already have plans for today". She nodded and asked about my plans I actually don't have any so I just said " I am planning to visit market " .she looked satisfied with my answer and started getting ready for her date.

She went for date and here I am finding something for going market and after an hour of searching for something appropriate I ended up looking really pretty atleast according to me , this  skirt and silver jewellery is enough for me to feel like the most beautiful human. But there is no one present here to compliment me,

(Trisha's outfit)I just clicked some pictures and then went outside , the weather is really good today maybe it's a sign for something good

(Trisha's outfit)
I just clicked some pictures and then went outside , the weather is really good today maybe it's a sign for something good . This place is for real dreamy for me I always wanted to visit Rajasthan and today here I am having the best time of my life. I even bought some jhumkas and didn't bought anything else because I don't want to carry something my hands while looking at this beautiful streets. And suddenly I bumped into something hard when I opened my eyes I saw a  guy with the most prettiest face who was looking at me with a unreadable face , I know it was my mistake so I was just going to apologise to him but before I could do so he just gave me another look and without saying a word he just moved from there.

Oh god I don't understand why this good looking guys are always full of attitude my mood is ruined now. So I just went straight to our apartment.

Author's note
Hope u liked this chapter
What do you think who was the guy our Trisha bumped into??

Please vote to if you are liking this story ..