04#Fourꨄ

𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

Harlem,NYC
𝓣𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂:𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟷𝟻𝚃𝙷
𝑆𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺:𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭'𝐬
[𝟸:𝟹𝟽𝚙𝚖]

"Why they so fucking loud".Kiymoni said to her self as she rolled up a blunt till somebody opened her door.

"Yo Serenity said you got her charger".Ddot said as he looked at her room.

"Here".Kiymoni said as she unplugged it from the wall and gave it to him.

"Thanks ma heart".He said as he grabbed the charger the walked out the room back downstairs.

"Damn he fine".Kiymoni said to herself not knowing the nigga could hear her from the stairs.

"Yo you know I heard you right".Ddot said as he walked back in her and sat on her bed.

"You deadass".Kiymoni said cause she didn't know he heard her.

"It's ight though I think you fine too but let me see that".Ddot said as he smiled at her then grabbed the blunt from his hand.

"Nigga I didn't even get to smoke it yet".Kiymoni said as she watched his every move.

"Imma back mami".Ddot said as he gave the blunt back to her.

"You have a lot of hair".Kiymoni said as he passed it back to him and touched his hair.

"You just realizing that now".Ddot said as he looked at her.

"Shut up nigga".Kiymoni said as she rolled her eyes as he laughed.

"My fault but I'm finna see something".Ddot said as he looked at her then took his chain off and put it on her neck.

"This shit heavy and cold".Kiymoni said as she touched the chain then looked at Ddot.

"Now you a mini me ma heart".Ddot said as he laughed looking at her cause she was acting like him.

"Por qué tengo que ser mini tú?".Kiymoni said which made Ddot look confused.

"Yo I be forgetting you half Puerto Rican".Ddot said as he laughed.

"Why you laugh like fucking evil villain".Kiymoni said as she grabbed her remote and put somem music on.

After she put the music Ddot got up and started dancing so Kiymoni got up and grabbed some sunglasses and gave him a pair and she put some on too.

"How you do that".Kiymoni said as she watched him do a stupid dance.

"Do like this".Ddot said as he showed her how to do it and she finally got the hang off it.

"I'm doing it Dot".Kiymoni ssid she did the dance.

"Good job ma heart".Ddot said he walked up too her and gave her a hug and she hugged him back.

"MY RAINY DAYS FADE AWAY WHEN YOU COME AROUND PLEASE TELL ME BABY WHY YOU GO SO FAR AWAY WHY YOU GO".They both yelled at the top of they while Ddot was being dramatic and jumped on bed.

"DDOT WHERE IS MY CHARGER".Serenity yelled from downstairs.

"Oh shit".Ddot said as he grabbed the charger off of the bed and him and Kiymoni went downstairs.

"The fuck y'all got on".DD said as he stared at them.

"Oh we were dancing".Kiymoni said as she grabbed the charger from Ddot and gave it to Serenity.

"Yo you got Ddot chain on".Notti said as he looked at Kiymoni neck and saw that she had Ddot chain.

"Why you got your phone propped up".Kiymoni said to DD as she saw his phone was propped up on a candle on the table.

"We live".DD said as Ddot was throwing up his sets in the camera as Navani read the comments.

"Uh Moni they said why you got Ddot chain on".Navani said as she read the comments.

"I don't know".Kiymoni said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok um they said are Ddot and Kiymoni dating".Navani said which made everybody look at them waiting for them to say something.

"Naw this ma heart".Navani said as she hit him in the back of the head which
made him looked back at her.

"My fault".Kiymoni said as she looked at the whikw scrating the back of her neck then walked to the kitchen.

"Yo let me have some".Ddot said as he walked  up too Kiymoni trying to get some chips out her bag.

"No nigga".Kiymoni said as moved the bag and backed up for he wouldn't get none.

"Mmcht".Ddot smacked his lips as he tried to grab the bag but she hit him the hand and walked away till he chased after her.

What the hell".Serenity said as she saw Ddot sitting on Kiymoni as he ate her chips.

"DDOT MY RIB CAGE".Kiymoni yelled as she tried to push him off of her.

"Sorry".Ddot said as he got up while laughing a lil bit and helped her up.

"You almost broke my ribs nigga".Kiymoni said as she sat on the couch.

"Yo how you ate the chips that fast".DD said as he watched Ddot pour the rest in his mouth.

"I don't know".Ddot said as he got up and went to the kitchen to throw the bag away.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞-I twisted my hair last night now my neck hurts bye y'all👋🫶