17#Seventeen

𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

Harlem NYC
𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂:𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟿𝚝𝚑
𝑆𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺:𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭'𝐬
[𝟿:𝟹𝟺𝚊𝚖]

"Omg my body hurts".Kiymoni said to her self as her eyes open up as she looked around her room then laid her head back down.

"What time is it".She said as she patted her bed for her phone but she gotten find it.

"Mmcht bro".Kiymoni said as she sat up in her bed while she winced in pain as she looked in her bed for her phone.

Kiymoni found her phone which was under her covers then she turned it on seeing that it was 9:34am after she did that she sighed and put her phone back down beside her then laid back down closing her eyes as she put her arm across her face so it can block the sun that was peaking through her window curtain.

𝟏𝟖 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"I'm so tired".Kiymoni said as she took her arm off of her face and open her eyes then blinked a couple times.

"Let me get up".Kiymoni said as she sat up and took her pink cover off of her body then put her feet on the ground standing up but she fell.

"Owww".Kiymoni said as she tried to get up and again but she fell on the floor again.

"Omg imma hurt Ddot".Kiymoni said as she crawled to her door the put her hand on the door knob picking her self up off of the ground.

"Ok we getting some where".Kiymoni said to her self as she opened her door walking out of her and limped down the hallway all the way till she got to the stairs.

"Girls why you just sitting on the stairs".Serenity said as she was walking to the kitchen and saw her little sister just sitting on the stairs.

"My legs hurt like hell".Kiymoni said as she layer her head on the wall.

"Why your legs hurt-OMG".Serenity said as she realized why her sister legs were hurting then she put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Just come help me up damn".Kiymoni said as she rolled her eyes while she watched her sister come up the stairs.

"You nasty".Serenity said as she put her hand out so Kiymoni can grab it.

"I know you ain't talking".Kiymoni said as she grabbed her head while Serenity pulled her up.

"Fuck that supposed to mean".Serenity said as they walked downstairs the stairs but Kiymoni was slowly walking down the stairs so she wouldn't fall.

"The stuff you and DD be doing while Dad be gone".Kiymoni said back to her as she finally made it down the stairs.

Serenity scratched the back of her head and stayed quiet because she didn't want to talk about no more.

"Mhm that's what I thought".Kiymoni said she laughed at how quiet Serenity got when she said something about her and DD.

"Cállate, perra".Serenity said as she laughed with her sister as they walked to the living room.

"Perra".Kiymoni ".said as she picked up a pillow off of the couch throwing at Serenity head.

"The fuck".Serenity said as she picked up the pillow that Kiymoni threw at her and threw it back at her aiming at her head.

Serenity said as she picked up the pillow that Kiymoni threw at her and threw it back at her aiming at her head

"You eating my candy".Serenity said as she opened up Kiymoni door and saw that she was playing music and was watching ATL on her laptop with her vanity mirror on so it wouldn't be dark in her room.

"No".Kiymoni said as she put the pack of gummy worms behind her back really quickly so her sister won't know she got them.

"If you don't have them what's behind your back".Serenity said to Kiymoni who was looking at her laptop not trying to listen to what she was saying.

"Ummm my hand dumbass".Kiymoni said as she awkwardly smiled at her sister.

"Give me the gummy worms".Serenity said as she hand her hand out waiting for Kiymoni to place the pack in her hand.

"Here but I had the munchies".Kiymoni said as she handed the pack of gummy worms back to her.

"Welp".Serenity said as she shrugged her shoulders and walked out the room closing the door behind her.

"Ou she gets on my nerves".Kiymoni said to her self as she turned back to her laptop till her door opened again.

"What was that".Serenity said as she peaked her head in Kiymoni room.

"Get out my room you creature damn".Kiymoni said as she grabbed the remote from beside her throwing it at Serenity but she closed the door too fast so it couldn't hit her.

Kiymoni said as she grabbed the remote from beside her throwing it at Serenity but she closed the door too fast so it couldn't hit her

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞-My P.E. everyone do jumping jacks cause we for in trouble then he made us walk around the block and they kept jumping on them folks trampoline.