15#Fifteenꨄ

𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

Harlem NYC
𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂:𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟼𝚝𝚑
𝑆𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺:𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭'𝐬
[𝟷:𝟹𝟸𝚙𝚖]

"My hair so pretty".Kiymoni said as she walked in her room with her freshly done boho braids that went down her back that she just got done a few hours ago.

Kiymoni but her bag down on her bed and went over to her full body mirror and looked at her hair and twerk a lil bit.

After she did that she looked in the mirror again at her stomach at thought about something for a lil bit till Serenity walked in the room.

"Why you just standing in the mirror like that".Serenity said as she stood right beside her little sister and looked in the mirror too.

"I wanna go get my belly button pierced".Kiymoni said as she looked at her sister and back at herself in the mirror.

Kiymoni been thinking about getting her belly button pierced for a long time but every time she thought about she was sacred but she knew she had to over come that fear.

"You for real".Serenity said as she looked at her sister cause she thought she would be too scared to do it.

"Deadass".Kiymoni said as she faces her then Serenity started smiling at her sister.

"Come on".Serenity said as she walked out of Kiymoni room and went down the hall.

"Wait hoe".Kiymoni said as she went over to her purse and grabbed it then put it over her head so
it can go across her body.

"Ok let go before she get mad with her impatient ass".Kiymoni said as she turned her light off as she walked out her room and went down the hall the looked in her mom room and saw she wasn't in there.

"She must had to work over time".Kiymoni said to herself as closed her mom room door as she that went down the stairs

"Mom must had to work over time again".Kiymoni said as she walked to the front door and saw her sister was waiting for her there.

"Yea she gets off at like 10 I think".Serenity said as she opened the front door and walked out of it going to her car.

"Oh ok".Kiymoni said as she locked the door and closed it behind her as she walked out of it going to Serenity car.

Serenity unlocked the car door and open the car door and got in the car and closed the door then Kiymoni opened the door and got in closing it after that Serenity started the car and they put the seat belts on.