Newest art (Non cannon) and Fanart in video!

So... I finally decided to record how I make my art, like the (semi) full process (please note that I don't know how to spell sometimes and the only reason I don't have a shit-ton of spelling errors is because of Grammarly and Autocorrect (though autocorrect can be a bitch at times). The picture is below. However, I can't seem to add the video of the process of making this you'll have to go to my YouTube (Just search Axolotl_Sans and you should find it) to see it. The thumbnail is just the picture.

Picture:

Unrelated topic

Unrelated topic... I GOT CHOSEN IN A FANART VIDEO!!!!!

The YouTuber is incredibly famous so she probably received a lot of fanart but my fanart is one of the few that were chosen in her video!!!!!!

I want to be a gachatuber at some point and Katmarbles is my idol when it comes to gacha videos, her content is the kind of content I want to give to my viewers however I know I have to start somewhere and go at my own pace, I don't expect to become famous overnight. It would help to Like if you like the content and if you like it a lot or want to stay updated on my posts there to Subscribe and hit the lil notification bell, you don't have to but It'll help me in my growing journey.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video and Subscribe to Katmarbles. See you next time my Axtlotls! (Yes I self-promoted myself as well as promoting Katmarbles)