Chapter 1- The Coffee Shop

Wednesday POV:
"summer break starting to arrive i can't believe i made it ut without killing anyone here." i said with an annoyed voice as i mumble to myself thing and enid is hanging out as i am doing some of my novel

"hey wens" enid said as i looked over ag enid "what do you need sinclair?" i said with blank face "well i was wondering if you want to go to the wathervane?" Enid said as she stood put and walks over to me "fine but don't think this is some kind of girl hang out got it." i said as i cross my arms and look at enid bright blue eyes and i thought to myself why is she actually pretty. WHAT WEDNESDAY CUT THIS BULL SHIT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND! i shook my head as i stare back at her "wens you good you looked like you zooned out, is there something on your mind?" Enid ask as she bends down and puts her both of her ha ds on my thighs her left hand on my left thigh and her right hand on my right thigh just feeling her soft and warm hands thouch my cold soft thighs made me have a shiver down my spine "g-get your hands off of my thigh sinclair." i said with my cheeks burning up "oh? O.M.G IS TBE WEDNESDAY ADDAMS FLUSTTERD!?" she smiles ear to ear as i gwg a little more flustterd "what no don't flatter yourself sinclair i said as i calm down i stood up and go to my oset to gwg change but the second i realized enid grabs my waist and pushes me on my bed." you rhink you can escape me Addams?" she said with a flirty tone as she climbs on top of me" wha-what are you doing enid..." i said as my mind goes blank the feeling of her body pressed against mine made me go red."i am gonna make you feel pleasure i bet tyler never had the balls to do this with you when you two were a thing." she said as her warm and soft hand slides under my shirt. "E-enid we should do thi-.." my eyes widen as i feel soft lips and a tongue that slips in my mouth the kiss went of for a couple of minutes until my shirt was lifted uo i pulled away when my shirt almost came off "enid don't you have a boyfriend?" i said as she pulls away ber beautiful glare make my wanna fuck her "me and him broke up two weeks ago" i look at her as i sit up a bit as i feel her body push me down harder i didn't mind it and continue the conversation "then why are you doing this?" i said as i look down at her "because i heard you and thing chating last night" "you were awake!?" "yup wide awake, you like me don't you Addams?" "well maybe.." Enid's smirk as i feel a her tongue against my neck her tongue on my skin let out a moan from my mouth i could feel enid smirk after i moaned she bites down on my neck as my maons grow louder next thing i know me and enid hear a door open "HEY PUP GUESS WHA-" yoko can in i glared at yoko "TAKANA WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU NEVER LEARN TO KNOCK!?" i yelled "sorry i didn't mean to interrupted y'all make out section.." she shuts the door i looked at enid as she was still on me she was bright red and for me i was shirtless my shirt on the ground i was glad enid didn't took that too far "maybe we should end it here wens" i nod as i feel enids lips pressed against mine her tongue in my mouth as sbe pulls away she gets up and goes to the bathroom i was still in shocked that happen i never knew enid whould do that but i calm down and put my shirt back on i knocked on the door "hey eni-" enid opens the door and pulls me in i feel my body pressed against the sink counter "yes?" enid asked as her body as pressed against mine i felt her hot brathe flow on my bare neck that enid left a mark on "well... I was wondering if you still wanted to go to the weathervane." "oh hell yeah i'm get ready then" enid kisses me for a whole minute as i kisses her back i pushed my body against her more i heard her moan and i smirk as i pull away "well you can get changed now."

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Enid got ready and so did i went to the weathervane with enid and saw a fimular face."tyler?" i said as me and enid walked in tyler looked up "Wednesday, Enid?" me a d enid looked at him and sighed i go to the counter "so do you still lik-" i cut tyler off and said "the useual oh and enid wants a coffee with to cups of sugar and milk got it?" tyler sighed "heard it loud and clear." i sat down at one of the booths with enid as we wait for our coffee while waiting i felt a hand goes up and skirt next thing i know it was enid i blush "enid what the hell..." i did like it but i won't admit it "what i know you like it" she whispered as her and goes more up i felt her hand touch my underwear i slaped her hand away as soon as tyler came with our coffee "thanks i guess tyler." i said my voice shaked a little by my heated face and enid and tyler noticed it "are you ok Wednesday?" they both asked me as i glare at tyler but my glare on enid was soft enid smirks as tyler sigh and puts are coffee on the table "thank you tyler." enid said "your very welcome Enid." tyler reply back as he walks away as soon as he aalks away i turn to enid "don't ever do that again in public especially when tyler is here in the same room as us." i said with a serious tone "fine, fine." enid reply "good." i said as i drink my black coffee and so does enid.