chapter 4- Girls Night

WEDNESDAY POV:

me and my family arrived at our house dark and spooky house I had not changed since the day I left for nevermore I feel my phone buzz in my pocket I grabbed it and seen it was Sinclair I sigh and left her on read until she called me I answered it "what do you need Sinclair?" I asked the she-wolf "are you at your house yet?" She asked as I replied with "yes." I said to her and Enid Sinclair responded "Ooo do you wanna facetime!?" She asked me "ugh, no." I said In a annoyed tone the wolf sighed and then said "fine, but wanna hangout?" I sighed and then said "fine go to the weather vane I will send lurch to get you and I guess I will come with lurch." I could hear her eek from the phone call "I will see you later Sinclair." I waited until she said bye and then I hang up I looked up at my parents "who is Sinclair my storm cloud?" My father said "a person that makes my ears bleed." Both of my parents smirked "well she seem like a sweety from the phone call!" My mother said as she smiled "I guess you can say that." I replied as I looked out the window until we park at our house lurch getting out the car and open the door for my family "thank you lurch dear." My mother said to him as he just grunt I looked over at lurch and told him"after putting my stuff in the house go to Enid Sinclair's house got it?" I said as he nodded and grunt I waited for 57 minutes until lurch finally got back in the car and drive to Enid's house about an hour later we arrived "I glare over at the window and saw Enid looking out her window I smiled but quickly turn back to a frown I sighed as I crossed my arms and wait until the car moved again but I get interrupted by Enid coming into the car I looked at her and patted the spot next to me she sat down close next to me as had a wide smile on her face while I stare at her but then closed my eyes as I wait until we get back to my house while in the middle of the car ride I felt Enid's head on my lap it looked like she fell asleep and landed on my lap I sighed as I pay her head she could've fell asleep on my shoulder or something but is has to be on my lap I sigh as I continue to pat her head and rub it until we get back to the Addams family mansion we arrived I wakes up Enid by shaking ger gentley and with a soft tine I said "enud wake up, we arrived." Her soft eyes opened and looked into mine as I gently puiled her up as lurch opened the car door and saw my mom and and brother pugsley I stepped out of the car and so did Enid we both stand in front of my family as I glare at them but for Enid she smiled at them with a warm stare as she then greeted my mom and dad "hii, you must be Mrs addams and Mr. Addams oh, and wens little brother!' she smiled as she hops up and down like a child I sighed as I walked past my parents and brother as Enid followed me like a lost puppy lurch also followed me and Enid as he had a hand full of Enid's suitcase I opened the door for Enid and lurch as Enid looked around my room and kutch putting enid's stuff on the floor it looked like my parents put up my stuff my typewriter and cello is already out up I appreciate it but I won't admit it to them I sigh as I looked over at Enid It looked like lurch already left when I was looking at my typewriter Enid was taking her stuff out I decided to help her so i took some of her stuff out as she put them up by the corner of my room by my cello we get done putting her stuff and then i layed on my bad as enid sat by me she looks over at me "hey wens." I looked over at her and said "what?" She looked a bit red "well am I supposed to share a bed with you since there is no other bed here." I sit up as I sighed "I guess so Sinclair." I said as i walked to the bathroom to changed into my pajamas and then walked out and looked at Enid "did you packed pj's?" I asked as I crossed my arms Enid shakes her head no as I sighed and walk to my dresser and took out a pair of pajamas I had "put these on there clean..for what I last remembered." Enid had a disgusted look on her face "well I sure hope there clean.." she said as she took the clothes from my hand and walked to the bathroom I then sat on my chair and did my writing time a few minutes later the door opens my attention on the type writer turns to Enid "do they fit?" I asked she then nodded "these are pretty good and comfy clothes wens, I also checked there mot dirty!" She says as she sits on my bed and layed down and out the blankets over her body as I looked at her for a moment and then turn to the type writer as I hear Enid giggled from my left ear I looked over and saw she watching these videos I am guessing it's the app TikTok, a hour later I get done with 6 pages and then stranded up "time for bed Sinclair" I said to the she-wolf "okay!" The girl replied she put her phone on my nightstand stand and chooch over to the wall so I can lay by her cover myself with the blanket and made a X with my arms and closed my eye lids "good night wens" I hear from my right ear "good night Enid." I said to her "finally you used my real name." She stated I sighed and then fall asleep and so did Enid a hour later I feel someone shakes me I opened my eyes and see Enid with glossy and puffy nose...is she...crying? I looked at her "why are you crying?" I said to the crying girl "I had a nightmare..." She stated I sighed and sited up putting my hand on my lap "what was it about?" I said in a curious tone she sniff and said "was t was about that night...I couldn't wolf out and I-i saw Tyler kill you!" She sniffed again I sighed and placed my hand on her cheek and careless it "that night?" I said as I Enid cheeks get red when I touched her cheek I knew she was not going to go to sleep "well what do you wanna do?" I asked "watch a movie...?" She said I nodded and grabbed my TV remote and turn it on "what movie?" I asked "barbie movie?" I looked at her and sighed "if that makes you stop crying then fine." I said as I put the horrible movie on and we both watched it I barely payed attention to it when I felt enid's head on my chest I blushed hard when I see this and I could just not pay attention after this movie ended Enid fell asleep I turn the movie off and layed her on the pillow beside be and then I put my arms in a X and fell asleep and that 'girls night' came to a ended.