orphanage

Im Rosie Rae Merlin and I'm 12.My life is terrible . The only thing that keeps me sane is dancing.ever since I was 3 years old I started dance lessons. It was my favorite hobbie. I was in it until I was 12. My mom and dad were in a house fire. I managed to get out with my pointe shoes on. I looked around to see if I could find my mom or dad but I lost.I couldn't find the anywhere. I screamed for them. After about 3 hours these to people in gray suits took me to this place.the Apple Creek Orphanage.I have no friends and I was an only child. Everyone here beats me up.to cheer up I practice pointe for an hour every day.

Rosie's pov

I was tieing my pointe shoes when I heard the intercom go off.
"Everyone 10-15 come down nicely dressed please"
That means someone wants to adopt.I just put on a black shirt and light blue skinny jeans and my combat boots.I brush my hair and let it stay down. I go down stairs with my phone and earbuds in my hands.I know I'm not going to get adopted. I'm one of the ugliest girls here.I just put on some classical music on and wait.in about ten minutes someone comes up to me.

Marks pov

I was going through girl after girl trying to connect with one but I couldn't.I thought I would just try one more. I wanted to get a kid because I think I'm responsible and I'm lonely. I come up to a girl that has medium darkish brown hair,green eyes, and a black top on.she was listening to some music.she took her earbuds out and smiled.we started talking.

"Hi whats your name?"
"My name is Rosie and yours?"
"Mark.what do you like to do for fun?" "Video games and dancing"
"That's Cool I love video games"
"You do? "
"Oh Ya.What's your favorite game?"
"Probably octodad. What about yours?"
"I don't know I play lots of games.I have one more question for you. "
"That is? "
"Do you want to be adopted?"
"Really!? "
"Ya. Is that as Yes or a no?"
"It's a Yes! "
She said and she Hugs the crap out of me.I told her to get packed so I can get the papers signed. She came back with only one suit case and we went out to the car.

Our new life begins.