Chapter 10

Ameena

Ameena

"Stop moving before soap gets in your eyes!". Ameena stood on her tippy toes trying her best to wash the shampoo out of Kareem's hair.

"My back hurts, shit uncomfortable as fuck". Kareem grumbled squirming again. Ameena kissed her teeth taking the hose from the kitchen faucet spraying the spots that still had shampoo in it.

"I'm almost done pa, I just need to add some conditioner". Kareem groaned as she pumped some of her Aussie Miracle Moist in her hands before raking it through his hair.

"Pa how do you get your hair done if you're doing all of this over a wash?". Ameena couldn't believe the way he was complaining right now. As soon as the water touched his head he became childlike.

"She be washing my shit in a shampoo bowl so I'm somewhat relaxed plus I be high as shit". Shaking her head she turned the water on cool causing him to jump. "Yo Meena what you doing?". He turned towards her with one eye open squinting. "This locks the moisture in, it's not that bad Kareem".

"Shit cold as fuck! I think you tryna torture me or something, you mad at me?". Ameena laughs quickly washing the conditioner out of his hair turning the water off after.

"No babe I'm serious, this is how my hair stays moisturized and shiny." Grabbing the white T-shirt she wrapped it around his head after wringing out his hair.

Kareem stood up straight cracking his back in the process. Ameena scrunched her face up at the sound, "Pa that sounds like it hurt".

"'Nah that shit feels good as fuck". Standing on her tippy toes she reached up using the shirt to wipe the water that was dripping down his forehead.

"You know how you want your hair braided?". Kareem shook his head wrapping his arm around her waist resting his hand on her ass. "Ima trust you to know what you're doing and pick out a style".

Ameena smiled bringing his face to hers giving him a kiss.

Kareem's stylist had canceled on him last minute so he asked Ameena to do his hair, he didn't feel like searching for another stylist or paying unnecessary fees. Ameena had convinced him that she knew what she was doing.

Slipping his tongue in her mouth as he grabbed her ass his fingers brushing against her pussy through her spandex Nike shorts. "N-not in the kitchen". Ameena moans out as his lips made their way to her neck.

"Niggas do eat in here!". Jabari shouted startling Ameena. She began to blush trying to break free from Kareem's grip. "Shut up bro, don't you got practice?". Kareem cut his eyes at Jabari who walked towards the refrigerator opening it.