[🍦] 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚡 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎

This isn't a request, but something I made for class! (We had to write a story about ego or something.. I don't really remember.) I wanted to share this with you guys because I liked how it turned out for something that I had to write for a class.

This story is a fluff story but it contains (albeit not so well written) bullying.

--- Dating START!

Engel was staring at the paper on the desk.Though, it's not just any paper. It's a confession. A declaration of love to his beloved, most loved, Claire.
He sighed as he was gripping the paper, about to crumple it up like the many other paperballs surrounding them, though what stopped him from doing so was his and Claire's shared friend, Bubble.

"Engel, there you are! What're you doing?"
".. Ah?"

Engel looked up and saw Bubble standing next to a shelf in the library.

"I'm just doing homework..?"

Bubble stared before sighing. She walked over and sat down, reading the paper. Engel didn't try to protest her actions since he knew it was futile. Not to mention, Bubble is his friend, so he can have some trust in her.
Bubble let out a small 'awwh' as she turned to Engel, "This is super adorable! Why don't you give this to her?"
"I don't know.. it just.. it has to be perfect, you know?", Engel slumped back into his chair, playing around with his pencil. Bubble nodded a bit, fiddling with the clean toothbrush on her head a bit, seemingly thinking deeply about her next words carefully.

"I get what you mean. It's scary, isn't it?", Bubble finally decided on her next words and started talking. "But you should still go ahead and try. After all, you won't ever know if she likes you back if you don't tell her.", Engel stared, obviously unsure of this. "What if she doesn't like me..?", Bubble quickly answered, not wasting time. "What if she does like you?"

Engel stayed quiet before nodding unsurely before nodding more confidently and grabbing the love letter for Claire, standing up. His tail was swishing around a bit. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as he had a determined look on his face.
"I'll.. I'll ask her now! No, wait, I'll meet up with her and tell her to meet me later!"
"Yes, go do it!"

Bubble cheered him on as he walked out of the library. Though, that left her with all the discarded paper balls that Engel left behind. She sighed and started picking the paper up. Maybe she could use this as inspiration.. for who? I mean, she doesn't know, but psshhh.. never hurts to be prepared ahead of time.

...

Engel walked through the hallways, passing by all of the students, known and unknown ones. He did pause sometimes and quickly waved at them, but then rushed. He went all over the school– which took a while considering the sheer size of it. Everything was at least going smoothly! Right..?

"Awh~ Look who it is! My favorite classmate!", A certain, annoying (at least to Engel) voice said jokingly, blocking his way.

"Not now, Zip. Please let me go through.", He asked, even though it was pretty obvious that he wouldn't be let through. At least not until Zip, Edward and Oliver had their fun.
Oliver chuckled and went next to Engel, his arms crossed. "What do you have there?", He asked, attempting to get a good look at his paper. Engel noticed and quickly turned away, trying to block his way.

"Why so secretive? Is it something important to you?", Zip appeared to his other side, making him put the paper up.
"Just leave me alone, you two! Don't you have anything better to do?", Engel shouted in annoyance..wait.. two? Isn't there usually thr-