Chapter twelve

Back in the woods, Hogarth was telling Robin,
"So we can't tell Ripley's believe it or not because they won't believe it."

"You're right on that one", Robin agreed.
"And uh,...oh it getting dark and if we don't go home soon mom's gonna wonder where we are and if she come looking for us and sees him, then  we got a screaming problem again."

"Hey, Hogarth? How about we call him giant? The name does suit him well."
"You know? Maybe you're right. Ok, Giant it is."
They turned to Giant.
"So for now, would you, you know, just....just stay here, okay? We'll come back okay?"

The giant then stands up. The kids and Springer looked up to him.
"Wow," they both say in awe.
"Well, goodbye," Hogarth said.
The two kids started to head home, but springer hops back to Giant and Giant stared following them.
Hogarth and Robin turned around.
"No no. Me go. You stay. No following. Good. Springer, get back here. You'll see him tomorrow."
The two kids continued walking but the Giant still followed, springer hopping back to him.
Hogarth sighed frustrated.
"I told you. We'll come back tomorrow! Now stay! Springer, get over here!"

Yet still, Giant doesn't listen.
"No, no, no! Bad robot!"
The robot followed Hogarth and Robin halfway home, springer hopping along with him.
Hogarth Shakes  his head and sighed.
"Look, you can't go stomping around and you can't come with us. Our mom will wig out."
Giant makes the "wig out face", and Robin laughed.
"That's right. So you have to stay i. The forest, and we'll bring you some food tomorrow. But we gotta go home now. So goodbye."

Hogarth and Robin walked across the railroad but Robin stopped as she saw Giant kneeling down. He was eating the railroad tracks!
"Hey wait a minute!" Giant stopped and looked at them.
"What do you think you're doing. Look at this mess!"
"You're not supposed to eat that giant! Put it back!", Robin said.

Then matters became worse. The crossing bell go off and a train approaches them.
"Oh no", the kids said.
Hogarth yelled to Giant.
"Put it back! Put it back right now!"
Robin tried to push down the railroad tracks back in place and Hogarth joined in, both of them struggling.
"Giant, help us! We need help!"
Giant placed his hand on the tracks and puts them back down. The train was fast approaching.
"Oh yeah, put them together," Robin said.
"See? Like this. This one here, that one here."
The giant fixes the track.
"Okay over over. Good. Good. Now the other one. Okay good enough! Let's go!"

Hogarth and Robin ran but stop when they saw giant fixing the rail road still. The train was coming in, fast. Springer was sitting on the track as if he didn't know the train was coming.
"What the-?" They ran to Giant and Robin grabbed springer off the rail road.
"That's fine. Leave it alone. The trains is coming the train is coming!"
Giant then finishes fixing the railroad track.
"Come on let's go!"
Giant then gasped when seeing the train approach. Reacting in horror, Hogarth jumps to the ground, covering Robin and Springer.
BAMM!
The train hits Giant, braking him into pieces.