Chapter twenty two

Hogarth and Robin were heading downstairs as Kent started with his questions.

"Hey mind as I ask you a few questions, buckaroos?"
In the living room while Hogarth walked through: "now why would you tell your mom about a giant robot, slugger?"
In the kitchen as Robin was getting herself a drink: "what'd you see at the power station, hun, Princess?"
In the rented room while Hogarth and Robin were eating breakfast: "how big is this thing, ranger, sugar pie?"
In the bathroom with Hogarth: been in the Dorset lately?"
"Champ?"
"Honeybun?"
"Hey cowboy, sweetie, where're you going?"
"Where you going?"

Frustrated, Robin and Hogarth yelled,
"We're going out!" They were grabbing their jackets as Annie said to them,
"Why don't you take Mr. Mansley with you all? Show him the sights."
"Awww, mom the sights", Hogarth whined.
Kent put on his hat, while springer sat on his shoulder.
"Hey, I'd love that. Give us a chance to get acquainted, swap some stories, hun, Chief, sugar cube?" Robin slapped on her hat as she mumbled,
"This is gonna be a long day."

Meanwhile back at the scrape yard, Dean was having a talk with Giant.
"There are two kinds of metal in this yard; scrape and art. If you gotta eat one of them eat the scrape, but what you currently have-IN YOUR MOUTH, IS ART!"
Giant takes one of Dean's scrap art he was chewing on out of his mouth.
"Hmmm. Art?"
Dean stood there glaring at him.
Giant then tries to repair the art scrape he ate.
Dean sighed in annoyance.
"Forget it. Forget it! Go on!" Giant puts down the damaged art on the ground. Dean turned around to notice the readjustment and was quite impressed.
"It's-hmm. It's not bad."