Ive never seen the snow

Ive never seen the snow,at least, not up close. Ive seen pictures and videos. Ive heard story's of snow storms and blizzards. ill admit Ive been in -0 weather and Ive seen hail, but hail is scary, terrifying. it falls with no remorse of what or who it hits or Its like anger and frustration, it fears nothing and destroys most things. Ive seen thunderstorms that lasted for days,which reminds me of sadness, crying and screaming out frustrations. but snow? snow seems as if it would fall slowly, as if not to disturb the grass and tree leaves it lays upon, a slow but beautiful process. I want to watch it fall from the sky at midnight under the moonlight and watch the flakes light up the sky like falling stars. snow reminds me of love. true love, slow and beautiful,and  cold yet warm at the same time. 

       For the millionth time I day dreamed of being with you. I miss you more then anything. You know, now that I look back on the day I met you, you where always like snow...you where soft and sweet. And I must admit, I fell in love with you because of the million things you never knew you where doing, the smiles and reduculas laughing fits you gave me, the heart stopping "I loves you"s, all of it. I was once told that missing someone has nothing to do with distance nor the time spent apart. no missing someone is when your doing something and wish like hell the other person was there.

              the first day you asked me out, you called it a stupid question...that was the best question you could have asked...since then we've said "i love you" 409 times. we've said 'i miss you" 30 times. i couldn't say ether of those enough to make you understand, but im sure you know. I just...I want you here, with me or me there or any were where we can be together because i miss you so much it physically hurts. i want so badly to be there with you, just to feel the cool chill of your worming embrace. and holy hell i cant explain it enough, you are EVERY THING to me.  I want nothing more then to just kiss you and i can guarantee that, you'll know every word Ive never found to explain threw our first kiss, and i hope in that moment you'll see every feeling Ive felt like exploding stars and dancing galaxy's.

           Remember how before I told you, some times I feel like your in the same room as me  and I can almost feel you near by but we are separated by an 'everything' proof glass wall? the glass is still there but now it seems a little more brake able. there are small cracks in it and I know I can brake it...that we can...I know that one day I'll be running down the airport to find you and I WILL and then ill never leave. i want nothing more then to be in your arms, to feel you smile against my lips and i want to feel you lace your fingers threw mine and squeeze my hand just to make sure this is real. i want to feel you hug me and laugh at something stupid Ive done. i want to blush with shyness and love when you say im "cute" when i know i look terrible,and I swear I could  start fires and explosions with what I feel for you, and god i wish you where here...i miss you in those moments when i feel this way, i want so bad to show you what i mean because i cant always put the way i feel into word and  im in love with the way you leave me speechless with the things you say and the way you make me feel. 

         And oh yes, i love the way rain smells,and i love the way old wooden pianos sound. I love hot tea on cold mornings and and i have always wanted to see the snow.But dont forget  that i love you so much more and i would give up all my favorite things for you. I wouldn't hesitate for one second, to give up my world just to have you here.

                        Forever

                                    ~Nova