Chapter 21- Mark's Tyranny

Percy's eyes narrow as he approaches Mark, who sits on a throne, surrounded by mind-controlled campers. Thalia, once a strong and independent demigod, now stands beside him, her eyes vacant, serving him with a disturbing obedience.

"Ah, Percy," Mark says, his voice dripping with smugness. "I've been expecting you. You're just in time to witness the union of the century."

Percy's grip on the relic in his pocket tightens. "You're not going to marry Thalia, Mark. She's under your mind control, just like the rest of them."

Mark chuckles. "Oh, but she's willing, Percy. They all are. And soon, you'll join us, voluntarily or not."

Thalia's voice is monotone, lacking its usual spark. "Yes, Master Mark. I am honored to be his bride."

Percy's anger surges, but he keeps his cool, knowing he must act strategically. "Mark, you're not even a demigod. You're a mortal, playing with powers beyond your control."

Mark's smile widens. "Ah, but I have the relic's power, Percy. And with it, I'll rule the universe."

Percy smirks, his hand tightening around the relic in his pocket. "I don't think so, Mark. The relic's power is mine to wield, and I'll use it to stop you."