Chapter 27- Mark's Defeat

Percy charges at Mark, sword flashing in the sunlight. Mark's eyes gleam with a hypnotic intensity, trying to ensnare Percy's mind. But the relic's power protects Percy, shielding his thoughts from Mark's control.

Despite the relic's protection, Mark's attempts to hypnotize Percy slow him down. Percy's movements become sluggish, his sword strikes faltering. Mark takes advantage of Percy's weakness, striking back with a flurry of blows.

But Percy refuses to give up. With a surge of determination, he fights through the haze of Mark's hypnosis. His sword slices through the air, striking true and finding its mark. Mark stumbles back, his eyes widening in shock.

With one final blow, Percy knocks Mark unconscious, ending the mind control that has held the campers captive. The campers blink, their eyes clearing as they return to their senses.

Annabeth rushes to Percy's side, her sword still trembling with the exertion of battle. "Percy, you did it! You stopped Mark!"

Percy stands panting, his sword still clutched in his hand. "We did it, Annabeth. We saved the world from Mark's mind control."

Together, they stand victorious, the relic's power still coursing through Percy's veins.