Did She moved on!!

After Charu's incident... Abhira Left poddar House...
After that Ar also realise his Love for Ab and he was searching for her..but he was not able to find her...In that Time All the Poddar's are now become so Samjhdar🙆‍♀️..

..
Poddar House
..
Manisha::It’s been 5 years... Abhira eh ghar chorke gaie hain...aur hum use Aj tak dhund nehi paya... Pata nehi kaha hain oh...

Dadi sa::It was all Because of me...i was the one..who never understand Anything.. I was so blind in my ego that i Don't even realise Armaan's love for Abhira...
When she left we Lost our Armaan too...
He is Not the Same Ar...
I lost My Pota..only for my Ego...i ruiend Everything...(she become emotional 🥺)

Vi::Ma Sa..you are not Only at fault...it was me also...it was my Blind trust on That Selfish girl Ruhi...who ruined everything.... First i lost My Rohit..then my Daughter Abhira... And i lost my Son Armaan too...Ma sa He Don't even called me Mom at once in this 5 years....ma sa at any Cost I want My Daughter and My Son back...Madhav ji do Whatever you want...but i want my Son and Daughter...

Madhav::Vidiya..i am Doing every possible thing...but i Don't know why am not being Able to Find Abhira...i also Want My Daughter back..i also want My son To become normal...I want to see him smile Again....

Manoj::Bhai Sa I walso Tried Many way But not even a Single Clue i get About Abhira.. It feels like she herself Don't want to face Us agin...

Krish ::Even I tried to reach her But I Don't .... I not not able to Find her...she promised me that She will be always there for me..but no she Don't come when i needs her...🥺

Ariyan ::Can i Say Something... I think i got a Clue about Bhabi sa..!!

Everyone ::What..!!!

Ariyan::Yes...You know... Today Is the Award ceremony... For Best law Farm and best Lawyer...

Charu ::Bt how could you say that It's related to Bhabi sa...

Ariyan::let me Finish...

Kri::hmm...

Ari::I just heare that The best lawyer of UAE (sab to Us lkehte main thori change kar di🙆‍♀️)Is Coming here...and you Know what Her name is Like AS

Manisha::Ariyan...What is AS related to her..

Ariyan::Mom It's as and AS means Abhira Sharma...
And after that i research for her Firm name and It's Turnd into Akshnav Sharma law firm...
So it’s our Bhabi sa Am damn sure..(waah yaar mene Ariyan ko itna Intelligent bana dia🙆‍♀️)

MANOJ::We are proud off you...Bass eh Abhira Nikle...

Dadi sa::Event Main bass kuch hi ghanta Baki hain..hume jana cahiyea..Kia Pata Hume humare Ghar ki Khusiya Wapas mil jayea...by the way Where is Armaan..

Kiara::Dadi sa..he didn’t come back home from past 2days..and he Massaged Krish bhai that He will Attend That Event and if we want we all can Join him...

Dadi sa::Hmm Let's go(I hope Aj hume humara Bahu beta ek saath mil jayea..)

...
Sab event ke Liyea Jate hain...
Jase hi sab Car se Utarte hain To They saw Armaan was there waiting for them..they all Went to him...and Some MEDIA ppl caught them For Taking some interview....
(As Ar Became more Famous than Past)
...Interview was Going on....
...
Suddenly Everyone Saw a Range Rover was coming towards Them....

SmI (some interviewer)::Ek car To AbhiRa Sharma Mam ki hain na...

Jase hi they took her Name..Ar se leke sab Shocked they...
Ar::Aaa Abhira Sharmaa....K kon...
Interviewer::Sir app to ase kar rehe ho that you Don't know her..she is your ex wife after all....
....
Ar::She is not may Ex....she is..(isss age Ar kuch kahe...Oh dekhte hain Car se ek Ladka Utarte Hain Jiske Haat main 4 saal ka ek bascha Tha....oh jake dusri Side ke door open karte hain...udhar se ek Lakdi nikalti hain.. And it was our Girl Abhira....

Arman's Pov...

It's her yes...It's her..i saw her after freaking 5 year...now she is changed Totally she is not looking like a Immature a Kid...she is more than mature.. She become more pretty.. She become more Beautiful... I Don't know whay but she got some glow in her face which suites her.. She is looking like a Bossy Girl...My Abhira..My love My everything is back...
But wait Who is he and Why he is with That Baby boy..who is he...and Why This Baby called her Mumma...mum maaa🥺...
That's means...she she moved on....
Was that so easy for her...i i want to know....

....

After 50+ like and 20+ cmnt i will post new chap🙆‍♀️