Possessive Husband

In This Ts Armaan and Abhira Is married.. But no one Know About This...
Ab Lives in Armaan's House...And Everyone Loves Her....
As Everyone Knows She is Armaan's bff...and Her Mother was the one who sacrificed her life for Armaan🥲
And Ruhi is Also Happily Married with Rohit ❤️....

It's Been Almost 6 month of their Marriage...
But Their Fam Don't know anything... Abhira Many Time insist Him to Talk about their marriage truth to his fam...bt he was not Ready for it....he Want more Time...🤷‍♀️...

It Was a Fine Day...
In Poddar House....

....Everyone Was busy for some Work...
Ab::What Happened.. Why you guys are so busy today🤷‍♀️

Dadi sa::Cz Beta Today One of my Best friend is coming to my house with her Family after so many years...
Ab::Ohh wow Dadi... May i help you guys..
Ru::No need Honey..Do one think Go to your room and get ready Sweety...
Ab::But why Cutiee..

(Bass meko lekhne main maut aa rehi hain RuHira ka eh Sweet chezz😮‍💨)
Ru::Will tell you later go na...
Ab::Okey...by the way Where is Armaan....
Dadi sa::He is coming
Ab::Oh okey...
Kiara::Abhira Di let me help you for..
Ab::I can hamdel kiara...
Ki::Plzz na Di...
Ab::Okey...charu you also come then
Charu::Okey di...
(Sab jate hain)
Krish ::Nani Sa...can you tell me what are you Thinking 🫢
Dadi sa::You will get to know soon...I Don't know When Armaan will come...
Vi::Ma Sa look he is here...Armaan
Ar::Yes Mom...
Vi::Come here beta...we have to talk to you..
Ar::Ji mom...
Dadi sa::Manisha,Manoj,Madhav,Kajal,Jamai sa,Ariyan,Krish you guys also come...
(Then everyone went To Dadisa's room)
Ar::What happened Dadi sa...
Dadi sa::Armaan...As you know Today My friends are coming
Ar::Yes...bt what happend...
Dadi sa::Actually she Has a Grand son..you know Rohan Mehra
Ar::Yeah..he is the business tycoon right...but
Dadi sa::So i want him to become our son in low..
Ar::Dadi sa You want charu to get married.. It's Amezing
Dadi sa::No..actually... Look Ar we know Abhira Is your friend...and Now she is our Family we want Her to get a good family for her rest of her life...so I think He will be perfect for Her... What say...
Ar was so shocked to listen this....
He was not able to react anything....
Madhav::Say something beta...you know She is so so perfect.. As a Daughter and we know she will be the best Bahu...
Manisha::I liked her so Much..I thaught you will be perfect for her..but you Don't want to marry soon so we thaught he is best...so beta plz talk to her and told her About Rohan....
We want to know her opinion....
Ar::Bt..Her Ma marriage... Where is is sh she...
Ru ::Hey Armaan Bhai (lo bula dia Bhai isse😮‍💨)Whay are you stammering... It's about her marriage not Yours...
Ar::Where is she...
Krish ;;in her room...
Ar::Okey..
Ariyan ::Bhaia Don't  go...
Ar::Why..
Dadi::Cz she is getting ready for today's Reunion..
Ar::What..(oh wow she is getting ready to meet someone else.. Begin my Wife..yes My Wife she can't meet y other boy's..I can't Tolerate if someone look at her...No way she is mine..yea She is mine..i can't sheare her with someone els...but what shoul i do...should I talk to my fam..umm no how will they react...Should i tlak to her..yeah i have to talk to her..)

Kri::Yeah..
Ar::Whatever.. I need to talk to her...and he left (everyone Smiles looking at each others🫢(kuch to locha hain inaka..guess Karna kia locha hain🫢)

....
Abhira's Room..
She was Ready..
Ki::Wow Di You are looking so pretty...
Charu ::If someone saw you na then he will get Lost in you...uff you are looking so sweet...
Ab::Thnk you guys..no go and get ready YOU Both... May be the gust will arrived soon...
At from back::Seems you are so excited to meet them (banda jal gaya re🫢)
Ab::Obviously i want..
Ar::Charu Kiara... I want to talk to her...
They both left and Ar Closed the door and Came towards Ab..and hold her Shoulder tightly and pulled her towards him....
Ab::What happened Armaan....why are you angry and Why are you behaving like this...It's hurting me...
Ar::Oh.. It's hurting YOU... It's nothing Abhira It's Nothing.. My Heart is Burning you know...in fornt of this...you pain is just nothing...
Ab::Will you plzz tell me what happend..
Ar::Do you What is going to happened today...
Ab::Yeah...
Ar;:What...you knoww That.. That thay boy is coming to meet..you..
Ab::What Whuch boy..What are you Talking About Armaan...
Ar::Dadi sa's friends grand son want to meet you..
Ab::But Why...
Ar::Cz My Family Thaught that he is best option for you...they want him to meet you..and become their son in low..how could they...
Ab::Wow..Yaar🤣🤣
Ar::Wth why are you laughing...
Ab::Then What should I do Mr.Armaan pddar..YOU are not ready To Tell them About Our Marring... So It will be Better that i will meet him..and Will give you Di.....(Abhira was Not Able to say Anything Cz Armaan kissed her🫢)
After Sometime He broke the kiss..
Ar::Dont you Dare Abhira... You Know really Well That I love you..and I can't even imagine you with someone els..So you better not meet any one...if you meet him i am gonna kill him...
Ab::You know What Armaan I am not a Puppet of Yours...If you Are not gonna Tell Your fam about Us..then i will left you for for ever...and Yeah I am giving you 6 hours... You think what you will do..and Yeah I am gonna meet him for sure...
And she left with Angrily.... Ar was shocked and angry he punched his hand with Wall....
.....
Baki ka Baad main...
Batana How is it....

Next Aftet 60+like and 20+ cmnt (you guys are not full filling the target off cmnt)

....
See you soon