Did She Moved on..!!!

So Ar Was About to go to Abhira...
At That Time Madhav Hold his hand...

Ar look at Madhav in teary eyes...
Ar::papa plz let me go..
Madhav::Ar It's Not the Right Time...we will talk to her after The Event...plzzz.....

Ar::But Papa...
Dadi sa::Beta He hi right we will Talk to her.. After sometime... Plz try to Understand..

Ar::Hmm....
(It was Award Time...Everyone was setting there..Ar was Only looking at Ab and His Baby Boy With teary Eyes🥺)
Ar::How Abhira How..how could you do this to me..(in mind)how could you forget me so easily.. How could you leave me...that Time..when we Both were so closed..we used to share A Good and healthy relationship... And How could you forget that Night When we both were so closed...how...i thaught After That night we were actual Husband Wife...but you proved me Rong..and you left me💔...

(Ok so let me clear It was After Holi they both come close to each other as They were Drunk🙆‍♀️)

Ab's Side..

Abhira Was Thinking Something....
Abhira's Pov

Why I am feelings like That You are Here Armaan...why i can feel you..i know you might be Happy With Ruhi..as i got to know That you both loved each other and i was the 3rd wheel...💔...i loved you Ar..but what you gave me...just betrayel...dhoka ke elawa Kuch nehi mila mujhe...
Syeed sab ko lag rehe honge main charu ke us incidence ke waja se chali gaie thi...no never i was not that much broken that i left the House..but it was You and Ruhi Ar...i was so Happy that day cz i was going to propose you..but just before that i found Ur diary and i got to know that Ur chit wali is none othat than Ruhi....
Then i Realise Why You Always Support her and Why you Always chosen her Above me..yeah Above me..💔....
....Abhira soch hi rehi thi ki Tabhi Announcement hoti hain......

Host::So abb Bari hain Us Shaks ko Award dene ki Jisnea Apne 5 saal ke law career main inte tarakki ki hain ki Aj use sab Uske nam se Jante hain..usne aj tak apne career main kabhi case nehi hara hain..even uske kafi sre NGO and Kafi sare ase ase Pratishthan hain...jo Gareeb logo ko madat kar rehe hain...she is None Other Than Abhira.. Miss.Abhira Sharma...
The Youngest and The most Successful lady....

...poddars Was really proud of her...they all were looking at her...
She stand up from her sit...and Then Went for stage....
She Receive her Award...
Abhira ::thank you...(and was Abhout to go)
Host ::Mam.plz stay..and say Something.. Mam You are the youn sansetion..You know mam So many Law Students are there only for you..you are their inspiration.. So some word for them...

Then Ab Give her speach and Then Award function was End...
.....
Ab Left The Function and Went for House...and She was not aware of that Poddars Was Following her.....

She Reached  Her  house..and Was About to Enter Inside it...Someone called her name....After hearing that So familiar voice she look at back...and she was Right it was Armaan...and with him his full fam was there...but Where is Ruhi..why isn’t she there with them...Why Ar was looking at her with that Eyes...why everyone was looking at her so lovingly....(her taught was broken by her son Only)

Baby::Mumma Who are They..and Why They are here...
Ab::Take him Inside (the told that Boy who was With her)
Boy ::Hmm..And Don't panick okey..I am there for you...MAIN JUST ISKO RAKH KE ATA HOON...
Abhira Noded...aur oh andar jate hain...Ab bhi sabke pass ati hain...

Ab::Why you all are Here..!!
Ar::Abhira 🥺How Could you do this Baby..i was searching for you..and you here with That Boy.. How could you forget everything so easily.... How.....could you betray me...
Ab::Mr.Armaan Poddar It was You Who betray me...It was You who were in relationship with your so called best friend Ruhi..then how could you say That I was the one who betray you...how...

(Everyone was shocked to know That Ab knows about Him and Ruhi..as Ar Told everything to his fm after Abhira's exit)

Ar::How did you know about This...
Ab::Jase bhi ho Janti to hoon.... Kher Kyue aye ho itne din baad Firse mere hasti khelti Zindegi ko Kharab karne... Kiya Tum aur Tumhare Family ko itna sa bhi man nehi bhara mere jane se....kyue fir aye ho...

Ar::Abhira Plzz ek bar mere baat to Suno Abhira....
Ab::Nehi Sunna hain..Wase congratulations.. I hope u and your Ruhi is Happily Married....💔

Ar::Tum Galat Samjh rehi ho Abhira...
Krish::Haan Bhabi plz ek baar baat to suniyea...plzzz
Ab::Pehli baat to eh hain ki Krish Main Tumhare Bhabi nehi hoon...aur tahi Dusri baat Main Kisi ase shaks ke Baat nehi sunna cahti hoon jo ki Mujhe dhoka dia hain..mere Zindegi ki Sabce Bura Time mujhe Gift kiya hain...Mujhe ase Jakhm dia hain ke Main use Kabhi bhul nehi Paungi....

Dadi sa::Plz Abhira..Hum sarminda hain apne kiyea pea..Maf kar do...hume...
Ab::Ohh wow The Great Kaveri poddar keh rehi hain She is ashamed of Her behaviour... To Dadi ji Bata na Zara Kon kon si Galti ke liyeaa Maaf karoon...
App log nea Mere MaRa hua Mata ko bhi nehi chora...Uske Sabhimaan pea bhi sawal uthaya...kia bugada tha Oh App sabka...kyue kyue Aye Ho abb Firse mere Ghav ko Zinda karne kyueee....
Plzzz leave me Alone...

Ar::Dekho Abhira We know We did wrong...
Par Abhra Tum tum ekeen karo mera Main Ruhi se Kabhi Pyaar kia hi nehi..
Main Bass Tumhe Pyaar kia..Tum hi mera Last and First love Abhira..main Tumhare bina Itne Din tak bass Sase le raha Tha Main Ji nehi paunga Tumhare bina Abhira..eh 5 saal main Tumhe pagal o ke tarha bass dhundte gaya Abhira...main main Tumhare Bina nehi reh paunga Plzz Maaf kar do Abhira Plzzz 😭😭😭😭plzzzzzzzz.....

Fam ::Plzzzz maf kar do hume bhii plzz🙏🙏
(Abhira Jitna bhi Kathin banne ke liyea Try kare..ek time tha Jab Oh in sabko hi apna Family Hi to Mana Tha...usse Ar ka Eh hatal dekha nehi ja rehe they aur na Hi uske gang ke akhon ke asoon...)
Ab::Thik hain.. Main Ek chance de dunga... Par mera Ek shart hain...

Everyone ::Hum Razi hain...
Ab::Main serf 3 Mahine ke liyea apke saath Jayenge aur uske Baad mujhe lage ki main App logo ke saath reh paunga To hum Zaroor Rahenge...aur Utna Din Ar aur Mera Kamra bhi Alag honge....

...Ar::Main main Razi hoon...bass ek Question kar sakta hoon plzz..
Ab::Hmmm..
Ar::Oh Bascha Ko kon..hain aur oh la ladka💔...
Ab::Oh mera Beta Hain AbhiMaan aur oh Mera Bhai hain Abhir Abhir Birla...
Ar::Beta...Matlab.. Aa abhira o Humara Ba bascha hain🥺...
Ab::Mene Socha to Tha Kabhi eh Sach kisi ke samne nehi ane dungi..par As You are his Father and eh Family uske family hain so yeah He is Our Son....

Dadi sa::Humare Ghar ke Cirag🥺Abhira Beta Thank you..
Ar::Aa Bhira Mujhe Milau na Usse plzz...
Ab::Hmm... bhai Plzz Maan ko leke aooo...
Abhir Come with AbhiMaan...
Pure Poddar Fam Akhon main asoon hoto pea Smile leke Maan ko dekh rehe they....

Maan was looking at them With surprise...
Man::Mumma eh Sab kon Hain..aur Eh Uncle (pointing towards Armaan)
eh to ohi Hain na Mumma Jiske Picture Mene apke Phone main dekha tha.....
Ar was looking at his Son with so much Love and Emotions...

Ab::Bascha Eh Apke papa hain....
Maan::Kiya Papa...(he went towards Armaan)
Ar apne knee ke bal beth Jate hain and Cupped Maan's Face and kissed All over his Face....
Ar::Mera mera Bascha..Mera Maan....Ma,Papa,Dadi sa De dekho na mera bascha mera beta Mera🥺Mera Maan....He hugged him and he Was crying....
Maan::Papa app lo kyue lehe ho🥺..app plz lo maat....
Ar::Main main Nehi ro Raha hoon bascha... 
Maan::Papa app kaha they Itne din Papa i missed you so much...App firse hume chorke maat jana plzz🥺apko pata Hain Papa mere Sab Friend ke pass papa hote they bass Mere pass nehi tha..abb mera Bhi Papa Hain....Abb main bhi Sabko baga paunga mela bhi Papa hain...

(After listening him Everyone was Emotional)

Ar::Mera Bascha..and Kissed his forehead...
Maan::Mumma Abb App lyue lo lehe ho...🥺
Ab::Nehi Baby main nehi Ro rehi hoon...Baby apko Apke aur sab Family se milna hain na...
Maan::Yes...
Ab::Come main Milati hoon...
Ar::Nehi main nehi chorunga Mera Bascha ko🥺...aur uske uske godi main utha late Hain....
Ab::Armaan koye use le nehi Jayega...Come use milate hain sabce....
Then Abhira Maan ko sabce milate hain....

Uske baad sab AB AND Maan ko leke Ghar Jate hain and Sab Unka Bohot bohot pampered karte hain..aur uske baad Ab Bhi un logo ko Maaf kar deti hain aur Sab Khushi khushi Saath rehte Hain....

.....
After 50+like and 20+ cmnt...
I will post new Os or Ts...

And plzz give some Review and Let me know what kind off Os/TS you guys want to read...☺️