Final Part: Bring This Nightmare to an End

This song is a good theme for the upcoming battle I guess...

Reset 25...

The plan is simple. Using the completed rune of death, they would complete the Elden Ring. It's the first step and the first roadblock. Having all the major runes doesn't mean they can complete the Elden Ring. This is because the runes used as currency are also part of the Elden Ring.

That means they need a way to get all the runes in one place. It's a feet that would normally require the gravity magic mastery of Star Scourge Radahn. However, this is where Alexander comes in. He has reached the point where he can beat Radahn at his own game.

Next is spreading the influence of the ritual. Melina is connected to Grace, so she can spread it throughout the land. That isn't enough as through the stars, the Greater Will can just reset everything. So, Ranni will spread it throughout the stars.

The last step is finishing the job. Blaidd and Malenia will use the Black Flame and the Scarlet Rot to burn and rot away all connections the Greater Will holds over the world.

Can the Greater Will stop them at any point before the ritual is complete? Absolutely. But, where's the fun in that? Izuku is betting it all on the arrogance and thrill craving of the Greater Will to NOT stop the ritual itself and send legions instead. Even if this world is lost, it can just make another.

This is when they can finally get home! Home... How Izuku misses it dearly. No, the battle is about to start!

***************************************************************

All the enemies have the same color theme as the Elden Beast. Right away, four of them are out of the battle. Ranni, Blaidd, Malenia, and Melina can't fight due to the ritual. Instead the combatants are:

Iron Fist Alexander, who has devoured multiple of Radahn and is the fastest jar.

Rya, who trained in summoning throughout the resets.

Boc, who learned healing and support to the point of developing even more powerful spells than the existing one.

And of course, Izuku and Linkle. Their legendary swords, All Strike and Master Fi are able to fell rune bears and dragons with a few good hits now.

"Get ready! Here comes the first wave!" Just as Izuku says, the first wave comes flooding through the halls. The door to the Erd Tree is wide open to the point where even flying enemies can enter.

Fighting off highwaymen, assassins, Scarlet monstrosity, and whatever other enemies you might fight is difficult enough. Now, they gotta protect two kids and four adults. I'll... tell you about the kids soon, I promise.

After killing the common enemies, the boss rush starts. And, Alexander is battered pretty badly. "A FEW CRACKS WON'T STOP THE GREAT ALEXANDER!!!" He uppercuts a rune bear, snapping its neck in the process.

Then, Radahn comes and strikes Alexander on the side. Alexander repays it with a fist to the face. That ends up knocking Radahn off his horse. Which leads to Alexander turning the copy into ground Elden Beast. "YOU ARE NO LONGER MY SUPERIOR!"

Alexander fights more and more, but he eventually reaches his limit. "In the end, all vessels are destined to break. Just as all my previous lives have. I think... I did them proud today." Alexander reaches for the sky.

Then, he grips his fist. "NO! THIS IS NOT MY LIMIT! I AM THE GREAT ALEXANDER AND I REFUSE! THIS! END!!!!!!"

Alexander grows to a colossal size and begins slaughtering the enemy forces.

Imagine that, but if he was faster.

Rya is summoning a steady stream of mimics to fight off invading forces. Izuku and Linkle are attacking the celestial beasts. Now, the Greater Will is starting to get desperate. It brought enemies from other worlds. And, some broke through the line.

Luckily, it also brought allies.

"Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt." An old man with a scythe clashes with an old man with a flaming sword.

"Grrrr" a giant wolf holding a giant sword slashes another giant wolf in a... nun outfit?

*Thud* and a giant... giant shoots a Rykard in the head. Then starts one shotting dragons.

As for the ones that got through, well Izuku had the foresight to hide a card or two.

Yep, Nepheli and Millicent.

It's a long battle, but the ritual is completed and the Greater Will is no longer able to influence the lands between. As Izuku and Linkle fade, traveling back to Izuku's own reality, the others fade away as well. They follow their dear friend and consort back to his world with the two kids, a living jar and a crossbreed dragon found in the snow by Rya.

 They follow their dear friend and consort back to his world with the two kids, a living jar and a crossbreed dragon found in the snow by Rya

Yes, that's Priscilla.