Daylight

A/N: Hey I'm just reuploading this from my other account because I got locked out of this one for a while and now that I'm back in I'm transferring this story to this account.

Ranjita Thakur x George Karim

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

"They only want you when you're seventeen,
When you're 21, you're no fun.
They take a Polaroid and let you go
Say they'll let you know, so come on."
- Ladytron

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

Ranjita Thakur16Touch and Listener"Don't be upset love,  winning is what I'm best at"

Ranjita Thakur
16
Touch and Listener
"Don't be upset love,  winning is what I'm best at"

♥*♡∞:。.。♥

George Karim16Touch and Listener

George Karim
16
Touch and Listener.
"It's alright dear have two biscuits.     It's not like you care about the rule anyways."

     It's not like you care about the rule anyways."

ℛ𝒶𝓃𝒿𝒾𝓉𝒶 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓀𝓊𝓇 𝓍 𝒢ℯℴ𝓇𝑔ℯ 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓂

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙩𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙢。 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚。

♥*♡∞:。.。♥

Kat Godwin
Listener
"Oh my, you like him!

♥*♡∞:。.。♥

Quill Kipps
Sight- Team Leader
"You can't just hit someone because you felt         like it"

♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥

Work was all that Ranjita Thakur knew. To be completly honest she didn't know what to do in her free time. Her research was the best part of her. Raised in Canada until the age of 12, she came to the U.K under a Fittes program for talented children. Her parents died in a mysterious fire. She was devoted to the agency. She worked under Micheal's supervison until she was 15, when she was transfered to Kipps' team. She appreciated the transfer a lot since it got her security clearence upgraded. Kipps was also a better boss, he didn't try to date the agents under him.

She never really minded the increase in work load or the amount of hours she stayed up. She didn't even mind the late nights at the Archives, because of bespeckled boy named George. She liked him, more than she'd admit to anyone else.

Between love, hunting and enjoying tea she was struggling. A struggle every agent must go through. Though she'd never expect it to happen so soon. Her repressed emotions and sarcastic quips are all keeping her together. She prays no one notices her lack of certain skills. They were all that mattered to her.

♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥♥*♡∞:。.。♥

Warning: Mentions of blood, gore and death

Ranjita Thakur is my original charchter. The story line follow the storyline of the Lockwood and Co books.