0.5

𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐎
23                        100M                    100
post                     Followers            Following

𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐋
Influencer
@NEIL
🔗 Neil.com

𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐎
Miami, Florida
BAND4BRAND • Central cee ft Lil Baby

𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐎Miami, Florida BAND4BRAND • Central cee ft Lil Baby

Liked by latinotraphouse, lunay and others 𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐎 All the questions, DMs you guys have been sending have been answered in my podcast

𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐎 All the questions, DMs you guys have been sending have been answered in my podcast. Link in my story. 👍🏼

Comments turned off by creator

:~~~:
Podcast
:~~~:

"Today we have a very special guest, Caio Neil Messi." The host said as Caio came out and shook hands with him and sat down.

"Thank you for having me here."

"So tell me about yourself."

"Well I'm a influencer and a footballer you could say but people on instagram and TikTok call me a rich kid who wants to acted street but I really don't care." Caio said smiling.

"Did your mom support you as a influencer or did she want to you to be a football player like your grandfather." The host asked.

"Um no my mother supported me thought out this as the footballer that I am and influencer , when I was young I did play football from 2015 to 2021 in Barcelona academy for seven years and then when we moved to Paris I played for those two years and when we moved to Miami I decided to go back to Spain and continue playing for Barcelona. So I would say I'm a full time player and part time influencer." Caio explained to him.

"How does your mom feel about you moving."

"At first mom wasn't with it but since we already had a house there we moved back, I'm happy we did." Caio said.

"How does your grandfather feel because I know he started out in Barca and continue playing almost his whole life." He asked Caio.

"He's happy, I continued playing and since now I play with the new generation but it would have been nice to play with the generation my grandfather played with." Caio answered.

"We know that you were born in Spain but your fully Argentinian, what team are you going to play for." He asked him and Caio Laughed.

"I get asked this a lot and some people take it serious that they threaten me to not pick Spain. But I will play with Argentina when they call me up." Caio said laughing at the beginning.

"The people want to know are you adopted or are you actually related to your mom." The host asked.

"They asked my mom this and she answered it but I will give a shorter version. My mom's mom isn't my grandmother but some lady, that lady only kept my mom because of the profit she would make so that led to her selling one of my mom many eggs, which led to me." Caio said.

"So how did your mom leave to move with your grandfather and grandmother. How did she find you out."

"Well during all that time my grandfather was getting custody of my mom but in the mean time she had to stay with the lady, so when my grandfather found out what happened the judge give my grandfather full custody and the lady can't reach out or nothing. My mom found out about me when she was 10 about to be 11 and I had just turned five, and she found out because of her therapist had recommended it but my mom didn't start taking care of me until she was 16."Caio said not wanting to get emotional.

"Wow, that must of been so hard for your mom. I would wish that on anyone. I know in some countries little girls do go by this it's so cruel for this to happen to them." The host said.

"How's your relationship with your mom."

"Amazing. The love of my life, she means the world to me. The best thing god could have given me as a son. Mom if you watching this I love you. " Caio said making a heart shaped with his hands.

"Who's your father."

" well when my mom and kylian were together he had become my father, so I would say him."

"If your mother and dad got back together, would you be happy." He laughed.

"Definitely. 100% that my pops. I'm messy" Caio said smiling.

"Yes you are." The host laughed.

"What's going on with central cee and your mom." The host asked.

"Bro let me tell you something central cee respectfully leave my mom alone, she is not looking for no drama with your little girlfriend because one I'm so confused in y'all relationship I thought it was toxic but y'all still together like my mom got no time for that. Second my mom is a queen so if you were to ever get with her you going to have to stop entertaining this female my mom got a lot of mans wanting to bag her but there is only person that's not letting that happened." Caio said staring into the camera.

"Who"

"My father, he got that bagged, he treated her right and everything. Like I got nothing against central cee but your reputation and females you got anti about to ruin my mom's reputation you feel me." Caio said

"But what if your mom does date him."

"Then he ready to settle down and stuff. That's what mom looks for not no little boy." Caio said.

"Alright we going to end it off here, before you get into problems with your mom." The host said and the cameras were cut off.