0.17

LEILANI

It was weird telling my family about my relationship problems, I guess it was because of the type of family I had that why I never involve myself with footballers until i meet Kylian thinking he was different was the worst mistake I had made in all my years of living.

I knew how my grandmother, uncle and dad would react even though I told my uncle and dad they were a little extra.

I was so much into my thoughts that I didn't notice that the kids had left with the big kids upstairs. I was taken out of my thoughts by my grandmother.

" O que há de errado, Leilani, você não tocou na sua sobremesa, eu fiz só para você." My grandmother said pushing it towards me.

(What's wrong, Leilani, you didn't touch your dessert, I made it just for you.)

"I'm okay grandma." I told her smiling at her, taking my plate of dessert. I looked to Cristiana and she gave me a look say ' you better tell them or I will'.

"Hum... eu só queria dizer isso antes que vocês descobrissem na mídia que eu e Kylian terminamos, mas desta vez para sempre. Eu descobri que ele estava traindo a mesma garota com quem estava traindo quando era aniversário do Caio e ele também disse que o Caio não era filho dele." I said looking at everyone's face.

(Um... I just wanted to say this before you guys found out in the media, me and Kylian broke up but this time for good. I um found out he was cheating with the same girl that he was cheating with when it was Caio's birthday and he also said that Caio wasn't his kid.)

"No debería haberle confiado con mi hija." Dad said being dramatic and guess who else started their dramatic reaction.

(I shouldn't have trusted him with my daughter.)

"Y perdí ante él hoy y se tomó una foto con mi familia." There goes uncle cris with his dramatic sense.

(And I lost to him today and he took a picture with my family.)

"Vale, los dos supongo que deberían calmarse. Ahora." My grandmother from my dad side said and they both shut up.

(Okay both of you guess should calm down. Now.)

" ¿Y Caio sabe de esto? ¿Cómo reaccionó?." My grandmother asked.

(And Caio knows about this? How did he reacted.)

"Yes Caio know. Well let's just say he went on instagram ranting about it." I said looking at my cake instead of everyone, I felt like a little kid trying to explain what they did.

(Yes Caio know. Well let's just say he went on instagram ranting about it.)

"Okay so what you will be doing is having an interview at your house, once you get home to Spain, I will contact someone and get it sorted out for you and don't worry about the families name the fans will have your back because at the end of the day he is in the wrong." My aunt Georgina said listing an idea of what I could do, but I don't know if I want the media to know.

"Okay I will, after tomorrow because tomorrow is the last game for Argentina." I said trying to change the topic which worked because my dad and uncles just started talking about the game. I left the dinning room and headed upstairs to check on the kids.

~