Chapter 8

Chan's hands trembled as he started the engine. He felt terribly reminded of their vacation on Jeju.

Jisung sat next to him in the passenger seat and stared out the window, but Chan saw the tears of the younger despite the darkness.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and reached for Jisung's hand. Which somehow only led to the fact that he started sobbing.

"W-why...? Why does a-all this happen to u-us...?" he sobbed and dug his fingers into his arm.

Chan was silent. He had the feeling that everything that happened was his fault. That he didn't manage to protect the other two, even though he had sworn to himself.

He bit his lower lip and tried to breathe deeply so that he wouldn't start crying.

Fortunately, it didn't take them long to get to the university hospital. Chan parked in the visitor parking lot and got off together with Jisung.

He would have liked to have reached for the younger's hand, but even if it was in the middle of the night, he didn't dare. He had already destroyed almost everything, he didn't have to put it on risk that anyone would recognized them and that they would end up in the headlines again.

Sighing, he took the bag from the back seat, hung it over his shoulder and put his hands in his pockets.

Jisung walked quietly sobbing next to him.

In the emergency room, they were sent to the waiting room by a tired-looking nurse with the statement that she would come back if she knew more.

Chan took a deep breath and sat down on one of the chairs.

Tired and sad, Jisung looked at him and would have liked to sit on his lap and cuddle up to him, but he knew that wasn't a good idea.

"Everything will be fine, baby...," Chan whispered and patted the chair next to him, which at least led to Jisung sitting down.

They had to wait for quite a while and at some point Jisung was so tired that he leaned against Chan's shoulder and closed his eyes exhausted.

He had barely slept for half an hour when the nurse finally came back and told them that Changbin had been admitted to the ward and had regained his consciousness.

The operation had gone well and the wound on his leg had fortunately looked worse than it was.

"You may go to him briefly and then you have to leave the hospital until the beginning of the visiting time!" she finally said and led Chan and Jisung to the room where Changbin was in.

Chan knocked quietly on the door and entered the dark room with Jisung. Only the night light was on, but that was enough to be able to see Changbin.

He lay turned to the window, still in a surgical shirt and a blossom-white bandage was wrapped around his leg.

"Binnie..." Jisung whispered gently and slowly walked over to the bed.

Surprised and somewhat cumbersome, Changbin turned around and straightened up. "My Love and my heart," he murmured and seemed a little dazed.

Confused, Jisung turned to Chan, but he just shrugged his shoulders helplessly. "Maybe the anesthesia," he murmured.

Jisung narrowed his eyebrows, shook his head and then carefully sat down on the bed next to the older one.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Jisung asked quietly.

Changbin smiled at him, grabbed his hand and pressed a kiss on the back of the younger one's hand before answering. "The clouds are so fluffy today. Cuddly and fluffy," he sighed contentedly and closed his eyes.

Chan stepped to the bed with a frown. "Baby, do you know why you're here?" he asked gently.

Smiling, Changbin opened his eyes again and looked at Chan. "Sugar. I knew you would come here. Will you help me milk the clouds?"

With suppressed laughter, Chan stepped closer to Changbin and pressed a kiss on the lips of the younger. "Of course, baby. If you've slept a bit, we'll milk the clouds together. Peach and I just go quickly to get something to eat."

With big eyes, Changbin stared at the elder for a moment and then looked at Jisung. "Peaches... that fits. Because when people bite into you, you are sweet and juicy," he muttered, which finally ensured that Jisung and Chan burst into laughter.

"Okay sweetie. Sleep for a bit then and we'll come back for milking the clouds together later," Chan laughed and put the bag with Changbin's clothes in the closet before he gently kissed him again.

Changbin nodded yawning, pulled Jisung to him and kissed him before he closed his eyes.

Jisung was still giggling when he left the room with Chan.

In the hallways, they tried their best to be quiet, but when they sat back in the car, they laughed loudly.

"Do you like your new nickname?" Chan asked chuckling.

Jisung nodded with a smile and grabbed Chan's hand after he finally drove off.

When they had arrived home, Chan finally pulled the younger to himself and gave in his need to kiss him. To have him very close. He buried his fingers in Jisung's hair and deepened their kiss.

After moving away a bit from each other panting, he pulled him into the bedroom with the words "Let's catch up on a little sleep before we have to milk the clouds", which caused the Jisung to burst into laughter again.

Satisfied smiling, Chan pulled him to himself. How much he had missed the younger's laughter.

"I love you so much!" he murmured and pressed his lips again on those of the younger, who still giggled and and took the opportunity to bite into Chan's lower lip.

Moaning, Chan dug his fingers into Jisung's hips and pressed himself against him.

"Fuck, I'd like to take you hard right now!" he gasped between two kisses and unbuttoned his pants.

"We... we shouldn't do that if Binnie isn't here," Jisung murmured, although he took off his pants almost at the same time.

"Then why are you undressing?"

"Well, we wanted to go to sleep. That's quite uncomfortable with pants," Jisung replied innocently smiling and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Baby, what are you doing to me," Chan moaned and threw his head in the neck.

"Nothing at all. I just wanted to feel your skin when we cuddle," Jisung whispered, pulled Chan's shirt over his head and then crawled into bed.

Laughing, Chan shook his head and snuggled up to Jisung's bed. "I love you Peach."

"I love you too, Sugar!" Jisung murmured sleepily and snuggled close to Chan.

He gently stroked through the younger's hair and pressed a gentle kiss on his temple. "Sleep well, baby," he whispered.

"You too."

Screaming at the top of our lungs
On the grounds where we feel safe
꧁⪼⋅⟅❦⟆⋅⪻꧂