17. end of break

Kennedy just arrived back to LA after her trip to NYC with her mom. It was fun, but she was really glad to be back home with her friends.

The football team was celebrating 'state champs' with a beach party. Kennedy was surprising them there a day early. "Miss me?" Kennedy asks as she reaches Leila and Liv's beach chairs.

"Omg I didn't think you'd be back yet!" Leila cheers hugging Kennedy.

"Weren't you supposed to come back tomorrow?" Liv asks also hugging her.

"Got on an earlier flight," Kennedy shrugs, "missed Beverly a little,"

Kennedy feels arms wrap around her waist, "you really going to leave me for a week and see my twin sister before me when you get back?" Jordan mumbles in her ear.

Kennedy turns around in his arms hugging him , "ugh I missed you,"

"Yeah you don't get to leave for awhile," Jordan mumbles back.

"Did you forget I've been her best friend longer than you," Liv butts in.

Jordan ignores her kissing Kennedy and keeping all his focus on her as she asks, "how was Tahoe?"

"Fine," Jordan shrugs, "cool place,"

"Jordan let's continue the game!" JJ yells over.

"Gotta go," Jordan kisses Kennedy one more time.

Kennedy puts her sunglasses on, sitting down and closes her eyes as she listens to the chatter of the girls next to her and the boys playing a 7 on 7 game in front of them.

"Yo babe, can you come and play to get JJ to shut the hell up?" Jordan asks Kennedy walking over to the girls.

"Well I guess I can," Kennedy smirks standing up and taking the ball from him, "you ready for this qb?"

He nods kissing her, "Ay yo! Guys we don't have Spencer James but we got Ken Johnson and she's better," jordan yells over. The football boys hoot and Kennedy laughs rolling her eyes.

As she walks over she notices Asher taking multiple glances at Olivia, "hey ash whatcha looking at?" Kennedy teases.

"Nothing," he scoffs.

"Mhm, when you gonna tell her?" Kennedy asks him.

"Tell her what? Ken don't give me that look, she's with Chris," he scoffs.

"How'd you know I was talking about Liv," Kennedy smiles, "I don't think her and Chris will last too much longer and she cares about you too, I know it,"

"Ok, Kenny you gonna show us your skills or what?" JJ taunts at her.

Kennedy laughs, "the real question is if you are ready,"

Kennedy throws the ball to Jordan and they start playing. Kennedy plays for maybe 30 minutes before she gets bored of it.

It was now 6. Kennedy was sitting by Asher and Jordan. Liv left a little bit ago. "Here babe, have a sip," Jordan hands her his drink.

"Oh wait! Ladies and gentlemen, the offensive and defensive championship mvp is finally in the building!" Jordan cheers.

"Yo what's good boys, Kennedy," Spencer greets them.